"She escaped"

"How do you know that its a She ?"

Kyouya choose to ignore the question and went inside the plane. He knew Tsuna wanted to ask something and he knew exactly what that something was. As soon as he was about to board the plane, he remembered to call Enma.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Hi Enma. I just wanted to tell you something. "

"What is it? I am just leaving the hotel with my guardians."

"Oh, well I forgot to tell you but I'm already on my way to Italy."

"WHAT?"

"Well I had an urgent matter to deal with. Can to please take the other plane."

"That's it? No need to worry, I'll just take one of my personal plane. But next time please tell me before you decide to dump me to leave early." Enma said.

"Hey! Don't make me sound like a heartless person, I forgot to tell you," Tsuna said, trying to defend himself.

"Of course you forgot otherwise how could a great person like you leave your friend behind. Okay then bye, I'll inform my guardians. " 

"Yeah, sure. Bye and thanks,"Tsuna replied and ended the call. After this he boarded the plane and went to sleep.

DREAMLAND

"Tuna-nii, look, look," a little girl said. Hrre looked back to respond. He could see her yet her face was not clear.

"Yes, Hi-chan, What is it?" he questioned.

"Look there is a butterfly. Look, look," she said excitedly.

"Where?"

"Over there, on the flower." she pointed out.

"Oh, right Hi-chan. It's beautiful but you know what?"

"What?" she asked curiously.

"You are even more beautiful. One day you will grow up to be the most beautiful lady anyone has ever seen," Tsuna said, smiling.

"Really?" she enquired excitedly.

"Yes, but to do that you have to be a good girl who always helps others. Do you understand?" Tsuna asked.

"Yes, I promise I'll grow up to be a nice lady," she answered.

"That's great then, come on let's go home or else -"

(This is where they were)

Tsuna suddenly woke up as he heard that he had reached Italy. He was sure that the dream he had meant something and it was not just a dream but a memory. Though throughout the dream he could not see the face of the girl and he still wondered why she called him 'Tuna-nii.' He was sure that he did not have a sister.

All these thoughts left him nothing but a headache so Tsuna decided to walk out of plane and go to his monsion.

AT THE VONGOLA MANSION

Tsuna entered the mansion and released Natsu from his ring.

"Gao...."

"Hi Natsu, how about you go play with the others while I go to my office and do some work," Tsuna said to his partner.

"Gao..." Natsu saiad and ran off.

'Now I first need to see whether they did their job or not,' Tsuna thought.

"JYUDAIMEEEEE," he heard a voice. He turned back to see Hayato running towards him at full speed. "Jyudaime , are you alright? Is something wrong? You came before your scheduled time," Hayato said.

"Of course I'm fine. I just missed you guys. By the way are all the damages repaired?"

Hayato knew that his boss was trying to change the topic but he answered nevertheless. "Yes Jyudaime. All damages have been taken care of. There's no need for you to worry about and the paperwork has been done too," Hayato explained.

"Okay then, I'll be in my office. Call me for dinner," Tsuna said.

"But what about lunch?" Hayato asked.

"I'm not hungry so I'll skip," Tsuna said and walked away, not letting Hayato speak any further. He could feel that something was wrong with him. He was not like his usual self. He choose to ask him about it later.

AT THE DINNER 

Everyone ate there dinner in silence. Tsuna was in a serious mood so nobody dared to say anything until Tsuna himself spoke in a dangerous tone that demanded the truth,

" Kyouya, Takeshi, Ryohei is there something you are not telling me?"

Takeshi and Ryohei looked at him in confusion while Kyuoya knew exactly what he was talking about. 

"What are you talking about? Why would we hide something from you."

Tsuna clenched his jaws and slamed his hand on the table which made everyone look at him in shock. They have never seen Tsuna this angry before.

"DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME." He shouted at them. As soonas he realised what he has done, he left the dinning room and slammed the door shut. Everyone stared at the door until Kyouya chose to speak,

"He is talking about Hikari."

Takeshi and Ryohei eyes widened while the others looked at him confused.

"How is that possible. He shouldn't remember her unless........." Takeshi said

"Shes alive and the omnivore saw her in Namimori." Kyouya completed his sentence. Takeshi clenched his jaws amd Ryohei tighten his fists.

" Oi what are you talking about?" Hayato asked getting annoyed by not knowing what was going on.

"I have never seen Tsuna-nii this mad before." Lambo said.

"Tsuna had a little sister." Takeshi explained.

"Had?" Mukuro quedtioned.

Takeshi then explained to them what happened 12 years ago.

"So what your saying is Judiame doesn't remember her because his memories were sealed amd now he saw her so he is starting to remember." Hayato summarised the explanation. Takeshi nodded. The rest were silent and retired for the night.

Tsuna was laying on his bed thinking of the girl he saw in his dream. He knew her but can't seem to put his finger on it. He drifted to dreamland with her on his mind.