The pokemon... Human?

Name:" Espeon your service" she said playfully an out her hand to her for head (like the image)

Age: "I am 15 kind ser " (15 inless u want to rp with her 9 year old age)

Gender : hisses low "Really" (Female)

Looks: (the tail an ears are real but how she wears them they look fake to every one)

9 Year old looks: (still has the ears n tail)

Type: "I am not sure miss/mr" ( Espeon Pokemon neko)

Personality: "I'm very curious! This human form and human town are very difrent to me" (Sweet, curious, playful even in bad situations, playful but mysterious, shy to the unknown, Respectful if they deserve it)

Like: " I like the sweets you people call ice cream" she smiles cutely" also wondering the town, oh! And when I'm in human form hearing all the rumors about a silvion in town"

Dislikes: "The night time when I'm alone but I find a warm place to stay every night"

Pokemon moves: "I can heal myself and stuff"
1. Confusion
2. Power Swap
3. Shadow Ball
4. Morning sun (healing)

Other: She dosent know when she turns human she s human. So when one talks to her she's amazed that they understood her thing she was in pokemon form when she was human

BackStory: "I grow up with my pokemon evee siblings and we all evoled into silvions and lived a happy life. One day some people took me a way from my family far far from people in a medo, I never seen any thing like it but I was put in to a dark moving room weeks past but I escaped but none of my sisters an brothers did.... They knew I left an chased me into a human town and scenes then iv been wondering it curiouslly. And some times the humans will talk to me and not hase me it's really strange." (There are no evees and no other form of evees in this part of the region)

Scene 1: You stoped at a town during your journeys and the short while you have been there you have heard rumors about a Espeon being sighted around town, but no one had proff it was to fast, and what would a Espeon be doing on this side of the region. You where walking around when you heard a ruckious of pokemon with in the small park forest in center of this town scenes you where heading this way you decided to check it out. So you go over there to see a few pokemon attacks hit the trees before your eyes layed on Espeon letting out a swift (using power swap) attack at a monkey pokemon. There where no trainer s around, the pokemon swing throw the many trees until it used swift back you............

Scene2: You make it up

Scene 3: You see a person what looks like is wearing Espeons hat to have fake ears and Espeons tail for a fake tail. She was during in the park on a bench smileing as she watched the children play. She didn't pay much attention with any thing right now. You walked towards her and sat down next to her, she dosent look to you after a few moments you say "Hello" she dosent respond still looking out at the kids. You frown a little then say it again "Hello miss" she then looks to you "Oh hello" she smiles "What's your name kind sir" she asked, you..