Chapter 4

"Alright then," You smile. "Tell me about yourself Katrina. It will be necessary if I am to be able to pose as you." You then turn to Kevin. "Also can you teach me the etiquette I will need to pull this off?" Both siblings nod in unison. You had less then a week to prepare yourself. It was tough as you had so many lessons and you read as much as you can on subjects women of the upper class liked. You also did research on the Albright family.

You also learned quite a bit about Katrina and Kevin. Katrina was eighteen and older then you by a few months. Kevin was ten years her senior and has been raising her since he was twenty when there parents passed. Katrina was a rather quiet and enjoyed reading as much as you did. The two of you became friends rather quickly as she had many things in common with you. Kevin was rather outgoing compared to Katrina and took his job very serious. You could see how much he adored his sister. Probably because he raised her for half of her life.

As for your lessons, you did pick up on things rather quickly and was able to get everything down miraculously. It had gotten to the point where Kevin had a very difficult time trying to differentiate Katrina and yourself.

Soon the day of departure for Katrina arrived. It was also the day you were to meet Inigo Moors. Katrina was wearing conservative clothes and kept her face hidden as you were also present. Kevin, sadly could not go with Katrina for her operation but entrusted another person who knew of the situation. While Kevin was talking to him, you and Katrina sat on a bench.

"Today is the day." She said with a grim smile. "When I come back, I will already be a married woman huh."

"I guess so." you replied. You then put an arm around her. "When you come back, I will inform you of everything that has occurred and I will also keep a diary so that way, in case I forget some information, you will know." The two of you share a smile and hug.

"Good luck F/n." She whispers.

"Right back at ya." You smile. Soon the train pulls up. Katrina shares a hug with Kevin and few words before leaving with the man. When she gets on the train and into her room, she waves at both you and Kevin. This goes on until the train left the station. You give Kevin a little pat on the back when you see the sadness in eyes. He then smiles at you and then the two of you make your way to the Moors estate because the engagement party was to commence. It was now time for you to play your role.