A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Fourteen

Start bij het begin

“Why?” I asked.

“That’s because you can’t strip like us,” he smirked which caused me to stick out my tongue at him.

“Let’s get a move on,” Zayn spoke up.

“Yeah,” Harry nodded. “Way too hot…”

Since my date with Harry in Paris, I had not had a chance to speak with Zayn alone. And that was two weeks ago. We had been travelling again – Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Frankfurt, Rome and now Milan. Everyone was looking forward to completing the show at Milan because we would be taking a pit stop in Switzerland. It was going to be a mini vacation – one week stay in Switzerland.

“Switzerland, here we come!”

I could hear the boys cheering in the background as they headed for the car and I couldn’t help smiling. Yes, Switzerland, here we come!

“Jo!” I heard somebody calling me, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I turned to see Luke waving at me. He was the backstage crew man whom I had met the very first time I performed with the boys and he took our picture for us.

“What’s up?” I asked him as he ran towards me.

“Is this yours? I found it lying next to the drums,” he waved a bunch of keys in my face.

I took and inspected it. Instantly, I knew who it belonged to. The large G was unmistakable.

“Not mine. Zayn’s,” I replied. “I can pass it back to him.”

“Thanks a mil,” he smiled as he hurried off, back to the stage again.

I held on to the bunch of keys, feeling the heat which built up as I clenched up my fist.

Strange. Why would Zayn be carrying his keys around with him? And how careless. What would have happen if Luke did not stumble upon it?

“Jo! Are you coming?” I heard Brick calling out to me from the exit door.

“Coming!” I picked up my steps as I ran to catch the car.

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

I stood outside Zayn’s door as I reached for the bell with my trembling hand. I was dying to see him but at the same time, I was so nervous!

Keep calm, I yelled to myself.

I heard the bell rang out in the room as soon as the button was pressed before the peephole was covered by a dark shadow then disappeared.

The door drew opened with a crack.

“Jo?” Zayn’s head popped out through the crack – or rather, a portion of his head.

“I…” He cut me before I could state the reason why I was here.

“Give me a minute.” He shut the door and it re-opened after a few seconds past a minute.

This time, he opened the door wider.

He was dressed in a pair of brown shorts and nothing else. I tried hard not to stare at his naked chest. But it was rather difficult since he was taller and my eye level happened to coincide with his chest.

“Sorry, I was not decent just now,” he apologised. “What’s up?”

A naughty thought flickered in my head as I wondered how un-decent he was.