chapter 4 where next part 2

;mom pov

me and mike saw Tiffany fall right to sleep in the car. she looks so beautiful when she sleeps. I turned to mike who was driving, of course he was paying more attention to the road then to me. but he smiled knowing that he's listening to what I'm going to say.

" mike, she's the right one. don't you think."

" I think she's the right one too. but what will the boys say once they figure out that they have a new sister now." mike said calmly.

I didn't think about it until now.

" I'm sure they would be fine with it. besides if I tell them they'll understand why and treat her nicely."

besides if we gather together it won't be hard going all to twelve houses plus are son that lives with us. but I'm sure.

........

we arrived at our house it was a mansion, a blue mansion and it was big.

I got out of the car then opened the side door that Tiffany was sleeping on.

" dear, do you want me to carry her inside the house. mike said aloud.

" no I'm fine, I'm sure one of the boys can help me if I need it. just park the car inside the parking lot when I pick her up." I said yelling back.

I dragged her until her hips meet to end of the seat. then I picked her up.

when I picked her up she was really light for someone of her age. and her body says otherwise too.

I carried her up to the door. I was almost about to grab the door Handel until it opened for me. I look at the person that opened the door. it was one of the sons, Jun. the 7th son.

" mother,who are yo...."

" can't talk right now in a hurry. bye Jun." I said real fast. I ran up the stairs and got to the top gladly not dropping Tiffany.

" mother, who is that." another one of the sons. yuki. the 9th.

I didn't say anything but ran down the big wide halls. there were so many rooms I didn't know where to put her in. then I saw a purple door, that was her room.

I open the door still holding onto her. I walk into her room, her room was a lavender color with designs on them with white paint. her bed was also the same color along side her with certain with a dash of both lavender and white. same with the backboard.

it's like she's a princess, which she is to us. but most importantly i need to be putting her down.

I walk over to her bed and moved the certain to have room to lay her down. once I've done that I put the covers over her. then walk out of her room and left her there closing the door.

I turned around not facing the door no more. I walked away from the door walking in the hall wondering around. finally, a daughter to be with.

I spine around in my red dress happily. I didn't mind if the boys didn't want Tiffany to be here, but what me and my husband wanted. since I can't bare anymore children we decided that we will adopted.

my mind was somewhere else that I didn't realized that my husband was there smiling at me. I stopped spinning and smiled back at my husband. I ran to him happily. we looked at each other until he kissed me. I kissed him back.

" thank you mike for letting us have a daughter even though I didn't bare her."

" Mei, I'd do anything to make you happy, I give you my life everyday to be with you and our children's."

" mike, who made Tiffany's room. its all royal like inside." I said

" oh, do you like it. since the lady from the foster home think she will be a great daughter for us, then I guess we need to be a great parents like always. don't we Mei."

" yes we do. now let's go down stairs and gather all of the boys. and don't worry I'll tell shun about it, okay." I said smiling.

" okay. but all this running is making me feel tried." mike joking around.

" your only like 32 years old Mike." I played along.

" and your like 30 years old. but you seem more younger then what you think."

" oh please, let's go."

we walked down stairs both hold each others hands. as we came down 12 of our son's came and looked at us with an ' explain what's going on ' look. I looked at Mike, he looked at me then I looked back at the boys.

" we wanted it to be a secret until all of you came but I guess it's alright now".

.................

next will be Tiffany's pov and

what will happen next.

comment and tell me what should happen.

bye