"Yeah but I got worried." He said. I rolled my eyes and kissed his nose. "You worry to much." I said. He blushed and looked away. "I-it's not my fault." He said quietly. I looked inside and saw Guren asleep on the couch. I laughed a little and looked back at Mika. "Let's go outside to the lobby. Guren's asleep." I said and opened the door for him. I grabbed our  food and a room key. He grabbed my hand and we walked down to the lobby. We went outside and looked around. I noticed a woman in the corner that looked familiar. Then I realized that it was the woman who bought the medicine for me. "Mika, go find a table. I'll be right back." I said.

"Alright"

I walked over to the woman. I tapped her shoulder. "Hi. I wanted to thank you for the medicine last night." I said. "Oh hello there. And don't worry about it. I love helping people." She said smiling. There was something about her that seemed weirdly familiar. She offered me to sit. "Didn't you want to ask me a question?" I asked. Her eyes widened. "Yes I did. I was wondering where you got your necklace." She said. I looked down at the cross charm. "Uh, my father gave it to me for my third birthday before he and my mom disappeared." I said. I looked up at her and saw her staring at me. "Ma'am?"

"What is your last name?"

I looked at her confused. "It's uh, Amane. Why?" I asked, confused. Her eyes widened as she slid her chair back, standing up. I stared at her, shocked. "Ma'am are you ok?" I asked, standing up. "I can't believe it. Yuichiro..?" She asked. I looked at her surprised. "How, how do you-" I stepped back. "M-mom..?" I asked. She smiled and nodded her head. "Yes. Yes it's me!" She said happily. I saw tears rim her eyes. I stood there, unable to move. "I can't believe it's you." She said, cupping my cheeks win her hands. They were just as warm as I remembered. I smiled and quickly hugged her tightly. She hugged back in tear. I held her close, smiling. We probably looked weird like that but I didn't care. My mother was ok, she's alive. I pulled back and grabbed her shoulders. "Where's dad?" I asked.

"Let me call him." She said and pulled her phone out. Before she could dial anything someone called her name. I looked up and saw a man with big rimmed glasses walking towards us. "Why are you crying? Did something happen?" He asked. I looked at him. "Dad?" I asked, quietly. He looked over at me confused. "What did you just call me?" He asked. My mother grabbed his arm. "Honey, it's him.. He's ok.." She said, looking at him. His gaze returned back to me. "Yuichiro?" He asked. I smiled and nodded my head. "Yeah! I-it's me!" I said happily. He put his bag down and quickly wrapped his arms around me. "Thank god you're ok.." He said. I felt my eyes water up and I held him close. "I can't believe you guys are alive.."

"Yu? What are you doing?"

I let my father go and saw Mika standing there, confused. "Mika.. You're never gonna believe this." I said. "Why are you crying? Did they do something to you?" He asked, sounding a little bit angered. His eyes were the turquoise colour again as he looked at my parents. "N-no Mika calm down! They didn't do anything." I said, grabbing his shoulders. "Then why are you crying?" He asked again. "Yuichiro who is this?" My mother asked. I looked over at them as Mika grabbed onto my arm and stayed behind me. "Mom, dad, this is Mika." I said and motioned to him. He looked at me shocked. "Wait, t-these are your.." He said quietly and looked back at them. I nodded my head and smiled. "Yeah! It's them!" I said happily. He smiled and hugged me tightly. "I told you they were ok!" He said, smiling brightly. His eyes returned to the blue colour, then slowly changed to the purple colour.

"Yuichiro, who did you say this is?" My dad asked again. I looked back over at him as Mika grabbed my hand. "This is Mikaela. My, um.." I stopped myself from saying boyfriend. They looked confused. "Go ahead." Mika whispered to me. I took a deep breath and faced them. "He's my boyfriend." I said, my grip tightening on his hand. I opened my eyes and waited for their response. "You're boyfriend?" She asked. I nodded my head slowly. I looked up at them. "You're mad, aren't you?" I asked. "Why would we be mad?"

I must of looked surprised because they laughed quietly. "Yuichiro, we don't care if your bisexual, gay, pansexual, asexual, or transgender. We'll still always love you." My father said. I smiled and little and tightened my grip on Mika's hand. "Thanks." I said quietly. Mika rested his head on my shoulder. "Yuichiro, we want to ask you something." My mom said.

"What is it?"

"Will you come back with us to Tokyo?" She asked. My eyes widened slightly. "W-What?" I asked. "You heard me. Come back to Tokyo with me and your father." She said, wrapping her arm around my dad. "But what about Mika? I can't leave him." I said, keeping Mika close. "You can bring him along."

"What about my adoptive family?" They looked at me. "They're here with Mika and I in America." I said. "They're here?"

I nodded my head. "Let me call him." I said and walked away to where it was more quiet. I pulled my phone out and called Guren.

"Ichinose here.." He said tiredly. "Guren come downstairs to the lobby. There's someone I want you to me." I said, looking at them as they talked to Mika. "Ugh, alright fine. I'll be there in a second." He said and hung up.

After a while, he finally came down. "Alright, who did you want me to meet?" He asked, scratching his head. I looked at my parents and motioned them over. "Guren, I want you to meet my mom and dad." I said and introduced them. He looked at them surprised. "You're Mr. and Mrs. Amane?" He asked, pointing at them. My mom nodded her head, smiling. He looked back at me. "They look just like you." He said and messed with my hair. He turned back to my parents and stuck his hand out. "Names Guren Ichinose. Nice to finally meet you." He said as my father shook it firmly. As they talked, Mika walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my neck. "I'm glad you found your family." He said smiling. I smiled as well and pressed my head on his.

"It wouldn't be complete without you." I said, looking up at him. He blushed softly and pressed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him close. I pulled back and my head pressed against his again. "Yuichiro come here." I looked over at Guren and walked over to him, Mika grabbing his hand. "Here's the plan: they're gonna be leaving on Monday to head back to Tokyo. You and Mika are going to go home with them, stay with them for a couple of weeks or so then come back to Hamamatsu." He said, his hands in his pockets. I looked at him surprised. "Don't worry about me. I think I'll last without you for a few weeks." He said and smiled. I smiled excited as well and hugged him tightly. "Thanks Guren!" I said, laughing.

He smiled and hugged me back. "Come on. We've got a big day tomorrow. And you two still haven't eaten." He said, looking at Mika. I looked back at my parents and smiled. Then I wrapped my arms around them. "I'll see you guys in a couple days." I said, hugging them tightly. "Have fun ok?" My mom said as she kissed my head. I looked at them one last time before I turned around and grabbed Mika's hand tightly.

Ok, I know this chapters a little weird and kinda rushed but I really wanted to post this. I hope you enjoyed!! ^_^

Like**********

Comment****

Share********