'12' Hey, Mr. President... {Part One}

Start from the beginning

"How much did you here?"

"Enough to know that you aren't who you say you are and now I suggest you leave." My voice was hard and I had to fight the urge to punch this guy. Kat was family to me and no one hurts her with out having to deal with me. Although I'm pretty sure this guy would kick my ass.

"Boy, you don't know anything about this, so how about you keep your mouth shut. Or do you really want to be the one that tells your friend that it was a mistake?" He smirked thinking he'd gotten me there.

"What was a mistake?" He turned around and stared at Kat's dad while he glared. "Who the fuck are you?" Uh oh. This should be funny.

'Katalina'

"Dominic, I can go by myself you don't have to come with me." I said watching as he tried pulling on a pair of jeans while holding Casey in his arms.

He frowned. "You realize you're contradicting yourself right?" I huffed. As soon as I'd gotten off the phone with Kyle I had asked him if he would come with me I don't know why but I did and now I was seriously regretting that decision.

"Yes, I know. I'm sorry I just don't know what to do." Ha, I never knew what to do.

"Did you ever?" I glared at him and he just chuckled before falling on his ass. I smirked at him and Casey just started giggling.

"Payback is a -" He glared at me so I shut up. "Come on Casey lets go get you some breakfast while daddy gets dressed." He nodded quickly before running out the door.

Dominic stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist and started sucking on my neck. I groaned and tried wiggling out of his arms which didn't work, of course.

"Kat! I'm hungry!" Dominic sighed and let go of me and I just laughed. "Come on!"

I just chuckled all the way to the kitchen leaving Dominic to get dressed. Casey stood in the middle of the kitchen hands on his hips pouting at me.

"What would you like?"

"Pancakes!!" I smiled and started looking for the stuff to make them all the while Casey would tell me to hurry up. Once the pancakes were done I set them on the table just as Dominic walked into the kitchen with a very confused look on his face.

"You cook?" He seemed shocked and that kinda pissed me off.

"Did you think I let Kyle cook?" He shook his head. "My mom taught me when I was little, no big deal."

"Mommy never cooked." Casey said with a very sad look on his face. "Daddy is Kat my new mommy?" What do you say to that?

'Dominic'

"Come on Casey lets go get you some breakfast while daddy gets dressed." Damn her calling me daddy made me hard. I can't remember the last time I had sex, which is kinda sad. Damn it.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and started kissing her neck, holding tighter when she tried wiggling free.

"Kat! I'm hungry!" I sighed and let her go. Whenever Casey wants something he won't shut up until he gets it. She just laughed and walked to the door. "Come on!"

I pulled my jeans on and started walking to the kitchen when my phone rang the caller I.D. Saying it was Alana.

"What?"

"Is your whore still there?"

"What did I tell you?"

She sighed. "Not to call her a whore and that she'd be there as long as she wanted. Honestly Dom, I don't see why you'd want to keep her around she's just so plain."

"Damn it, Alana. Why the fuck did you call?"

"My mother wants to see Casey, why I don't know. The kids a damn moron, but he's her only grandkid so hey."

"He's not a moron and you can tell you mother to fuck off. If she wants to see him she can call me. That's what we agreed to. Good bye." I hung up only to have it ring again.

"What!?"

"Don't get mouthy with me, boy." I froze when I heard my mother's voice.

"Sorry mum, what is it that you called so early for?"

"Your father and I want to see Casey."

"He is not my father. You can see Casey tomorrow, I'm busy today." I hung up without a good bye and walked to the kitchen.

Like it? Hate it? Comment& Vote.

The next chap may not be out for a while. I might not be able to get to the computer for a while but I'll write whenever I can so I should have a good bit to post.

I put Dominic's POV in there for a reason, can anyone guess?