'12' Hey, Mr. President... {Part One}

Hey, Mr. President I Think You're My Daddy

Here's the next part, duh.

|\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/|

Cage shifted uncomfortably under the boy's gaze. He didn't want to be here, he wanted nothing to do with these lower class children. He sympathized with his wife's boss for having to deal with the fact that he'd gotten that whore pregnant, but another part of him felt guilty for lying to the poor girl. She at least deserved to know the truth, even if she wouldn't like it.

"Why didn't you try and find her before?" Cage studied the boy before him for a long while before finally deciding what to say.

"I told you her mother had said she hadn't wanted anything to do with me so I thought it would be best to wait until she was an adult to contact her. When I tried she'd moved and I couldn't find out where she was until now."

He watched as the boy, Kyle was it, studied him closely feeling as though the boy knew exactly what Cage was not telling him. He felt as though this child could see right through him to his souls and he didn't like it. He already hated what he was doing and he didn't know how much longer he could keep this little charade up. But if his wife was to keep her job then he'd have to suck it up and be a man, like always.

"Right well she should be here soon." Cage nodded looking around the room again, scowling. He had lived in a house like this when he was a child and was glad to be rid of it.

|\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/|

'Kyle'

Is it just me or is there something off about this dude? I mean he looks like he's struggling to keep something to himself. There is no possible way he's Kat's dad. He's like 50 and doesn't look anything like her! Or the guy her mom said was her dad. I frowned. Damn I need coffee.

"Do you want anything to drink?" The guy shook his head so I shrugged and walked to the kitchen. Something was off, I knew it but I had no idea what it was. Knowing Kat it'll take her a while before she'll be the geezer. But that didn't mean I could figure out what was off. It took me a year to figure out my dad was gay! And he had to tell me and even then I didn't believe it.

"How much longer? I have to get to work soon. I can't be waiting for this girl to show up for ever." His voice floated in from the living room and I flipped him off. Even though the jackass couldn't see me. He didn't sound so happy to his daughter, but who am I to judge? Whatever, its too early in the god damn morning for someone to just show up and demand to see his daughter before he goes to work. I mean seriously, its fricken 5 in the morning and he wondered why it took me so long to answer the damn door. He's lucky I was already up and had my 5 cups of coffee or else he would have gotten an ear full.

The guy, Cage's phone rang. Who the hell name's there kid Cage?

"Hello?" Now its totally wrong to eavesdrop but we all do things we're not supposed to so whose gives a damn?

I hid behind the wall and listened.

"I know, I'm there now... No she's not here... Yes, no there's this kid here... Says he's her bestfriend... Well maybe you should have thought of that!... Look I don't care I'm just doing as I was told he didn't say anything about her dating him... Well then how about I let the girl know the truth!... Yea, I didn't think so... Well maybe you should have gotten all the facts before you sent me here!... Whatever." Well that sounded like a pleasant conversation. Now I know for sure something is up, but what?

"Eavesdropping is very rude little boy." I looked up and saw that he was right in front of me glaring.

"You aren't Kat's dad." He blinked and the guilt was clear on his face. "Leave." He frowned.