@jakepaul: that's cool ! 👀

(skip rest)

80k likes @oscarortizoficial: Como negar, que eres mi mundo 🔐❤️👫

80k likes
@oscarortizoficial: Como negar, que eres mi mundo 🔐❤️👫

(skip comments)

Gera: y'all ready?
Oscar: yeah
Janet: hmm not really i'm scared
Oscar: i won't let anything happen to you i promise !

(they go to the door and ring the doorbell)

Luis: come in she's in the office *looks at gera and oscar*

Luis: that looks cool
Janet: thank you .

(they walk in the office and sit down)

Rissa: you aren't going to say anything?

Rissa: Janet ?!
Jonatan: sorry i'm late .

Rissa: what are you going to say ?
Janet: what am i suppose to say ? what do you want me to tell you ?
at the end of the day it's still my business and my life .
Rissa: why him ? why didn't you just stay with Samuel ? yeah it is your life but i'm your mom and you have no idea how rude people will be when they find out .
Janet: i don't care though . like i said it's my life and i'm going to to whatever i want with my life
Jonatan: you aren't an adult . We manage your life . You have no idea how the world really is . We can tell you who you can and can't date .
Janet: so you want me to take "relationship advice" from my parents who couldn't keep a relationship for the sake of their daughter ?
Rissa: that's a whole different thing . Don't switch it up on us
Janet: not really . You want to manage who i date but yet you couldn't even manage your own relationship.
Rissa: think about this . What if when you had sex with him and you ended up pregnant, what were you going to do? You still have school , he has to work , you barely started dating . You will have problems. You will get hate from everyone.

Rissa: everyone will talk shit
Janet: why do you care about what they have to say! not everyone will every agree with decisions you make .
Rissa: why with him though?! that's my question. I trusted you Oscar i opened the doors of my house for you , i helped you with everything .
Jonatan: you're so lucky that everyone is here or else i would've fucked you up right now .
Janet: okay stop . All you want is to see me happy right? Have you not noticed how  happy he makes me?!
Oscar: i don't know why your up our asses about this when you did the same . At least she isn't my sister . *he leaves*
Janet: i'm done too. I can't deal with you , i'm sorry for falling in love with him . Is that what you want me to say? I can't control who i can or cannot love . *she leaves*

Gera: why don't you let them be? you trust oscar right ? wouldn't you rather have her date someone who you know will treat her right ? He's perfect for her , i see how he is with her , how he treats her , he gives her the attention she needs and it's vice versa . And like she said why do you care about what the press and people have to say? Love is Love . Don't ruin her happiness that she's been missing her whole life . *he gets up and leaves*