"Niall quick picture!" She shouted, and Niall turned to look at her smiling his beautiful smile.

"Wait! Come here!" He waved me over after stopping the camera girl.

I gestured to myself in confusion, him nodding and waving me over to his side of the table... I can't just not do what he says?! I walked over to the other side, and he sat me down on his lap... NIALL HORAN SAT ME ON HIS LAP!!! I'M ON NIALL HORAN'S LAP!!!

The woman snapped a picture, "Aww!" Then walking off with a wave of her hand, and I got up and went back to my side of the table...

"Well--" I siad but then got cut off again...

"Bye, Jane." He winked handing me back my CD as I walked off to the side and waited for Cami...

I read the CD while I was waiting...

Jane... Nice name... Harry Edward Styles

I giggled alittle and found another signiature...

Best Day of your Life Huh? Keep it going... Louis

My smile grew wider on my face and I found Liam's writing.

Down to earth, and pretty? I'm sure I'll see you again... ;) Liam

Don't know what I'll do, but embrace it! :) Zayn Malik

But what I read next made my smile grow so wide I think I was hurting myself...

Call Me Maybe? :) Niall

[A/N: Plus his number... Duh?]

Cami came over right at the moment I finished reading Niall's piece. We both began to scream like five year olds...

"How was your first signing?" She asked me with a wide grin. I simply handed her the CD and pointed to Niall's peice, and we both started to scream again. Then she handed me hers, and pointed to what Zayn had put.

Hey beautiful... Zayn

[A/N: Again... with his number...]

We both screamed again, while we jumped up and down...

~3 hours later~

"Okay.. So we are going to the beach, and to eat with One Direction?" Cami asked figiting her mini skirt... I nodded as I thouhgt about how awesome this day has gone by. First, we go to meet One Direction. Then, two of them give us thier numbers. We set up a date with them. How much better could this get?

 I looked in the mirror as Cami went back into the living room to pase the floor...

[A/N: I need to be less lazy... ;)

http://www.polyvore.com/jane_underwood/set?id=47585684

http://www.polyvore.com/cami_winchester/set?id=47585749 ]

"Let's go before I pase a hole in the floor..." Cami looked at me, and I nooded as we walked out of our apartment...

Niall's POV

"Hey guys!" Cami said as the girls walked up to us at the Cafe.

"Hey!" We all replied in unison...

I looked at Jane. She was slightly dolled up compared to before, but nothing too extreme, and Cami being the same... Her dark hair sat on top of her shoulders, and curled under slightly. Only enough to make it look adorable. Her bright green eyes shimmered in the light of the room, and the small copper circle around her pupil contrasted with it. She is beautiful...

"Niall... Earth to Horan..." She waved her hand in front of my face as I left my daze...

"Huh?" I flew back into reality, and saw everyone staring at me.

"What would you like to drink, sir?" The waitress said from across the table.

"Water, please." I shook my head as if to clear my thoughts, and regain focus.

The waitress left with a nod and conversation started to stir up at the booth.

"Hmm..." Jane started to answer but Cami finished for her.

"I'm the girly girl... and Jane here... The boy in a chicks body." They both giggled alittle after she said it.

"Really?" Zayn looked at both of them and then back at me.

"Yeah. I was born in Texas, moved here when I was seven, finished growing up with Cami, and during all of this I made sure to go fishing and or hunting, camping, and/or play sports..." Jane smiled wide with every word.

"And I have spent my life at the mall, the school, and/or being forced to do any of those things with Jane..." Cami smiled too.

"That sounds nice..." Louis laughed as the drinks were dropped off and we ordered actual food.

"How's that best day of your life going so far?..." Louis looked at Jane as she giggled.

"Getting better by the second." She looked at me from across the table and winked.

"Most embarrassing moment Cami?" Liam asked, making Cami giggle.

"Besides earlier today... Um... Falling off of the stage in the middle of my school play..." We all started to laugh...

"The sad thing is... I'm the person she fell on." Jane said, and we all started to luagh harder.

"You?" Cami looked at Liam with an eyebrow raised.

"Rather not say..." All the boys knew what he was talking about, and we luaghed a little more.

"Anyone else?" Jane looked at all of us...

"I fell off the stage once..." I said grinning, and feeling sorry for myself all at once.

"Oh really?" Cami looked at me with a grin on her face too. Probably realizing that she wasn't the only imbecile.

"Mhmm... It was in Leeds... I kinda sorta, may have, tripped him." Liam took a big swallow of his water after speaking. He tripped me on purpose to... All becuase I ate his ice cream earlier that day... Either way it didn't end all that well. Thankfully there was space between the stage and the fans, and there was a gate seperating them from me. Otherwise, it would have been alot worse.

"Yeah... not my best hour..." I sighed, but perked up when the women came back with a tray full of food

"Food!" Jane squealed as the waitress set the tray down.

"J calm down!" Cami scolded her...

They both exchanged looks that screamed "shut up."

Jane practically inhaled the food she ordered... I chuckled to myself...

"We got an eater on our hands..." Louis nudged me in the stomach.

"Dear lord help us all..." Cami lent her head back as Jane laughed herself to death...

After about five more minutes we all finished, and the girls convinced us to hit the beach.

"Please?" Cami grabbed onto Zayn's arm, and I knew this was over...

He looked back at all of us, and we nodded making the girls laugh and lead us out to the opening of the beach.