Marina Café...

Jane's POV

"Ahhh... The pleasent smell of female despiration, tears, and extreme perfume... yep, they're here!" Cami said as we took or place in the two-by-two line.

We came here early, but at the same time not early enough to be in the front.

"Glad we came here when we did..." More and more people piled themselves into the store parking lot, police officers screaming thier lungs off trying to cool down all the teen age fangirls...

"MAKE A LINE POEPLE!" One black female screamed as girls squeeled out Harry's name...

"When I say One y'all say Direction... ONE!" A girl screamed from the back...

"Direction!" Screamed her group of friends... They kept that going for about ten minutes before a man calmed them down, and put thier clump back into a two-by-two line; they still had squeeling matches, however, where they were.

After about thirty minutes of me and Cami waiting, walking, and more waiting... we reached the door into where the boys were...Cami linked her arm in mine as the man opened the door, letting about ten more girls in. When Cami unlinked arms with me I was put in front of her, and I ended up being the first girl in the group... great...

"Hi. What's your name?" Harry asked as I handed him my CD.

"Jane, and yours is?" After I said that we both luaghed.

"Harry Edward Styles, nice to meet you Jane! You have a nice day now." He slid my CD onto Louis and started to talk to Cami.

"Hi Louis! How are you doing today?" I beemed, Louis being my second favorite (if I had one... They are all awesome!)

"I am doing great! And how are you, love?" He looked up at me.

"Eh, no big deal, just having one of the best days of my life. That's all." I acted stuffy and proper, making him luagh.

"Well, glad I got to be part of the best day of your life." He slid the CD onto Liam who had apparently been listening to my conversation with Louis.

As he stopped giggling, "Hi Jane!" he listened to mine and Harry's too!

"Eavesdropper much?" I looked at him with my eyebrows raised.

"Hey! In my defense you are the  first person in this group, I don't really have anything to do until you get here." He smiled wide.

"Whatever Liam..." I rolled my eyes...

"Mhm... Watch out for Niall. Bye sweetheart." He winked at me as I walked onto Zayn's spot.

"What?" I asked confusingly.

He waved me off, starting a conversation with Cami...

"Hey!" I got back into my zone, greeting Zayn.

"Hey Jane! How are you?" He asked.

"Good... How's America treating you?" As if on cue a group of girls squeeled outside.

"Alittle loud but I'll survive." He smiled up at me.

"Whatcha gonna do? They love you!" I said turning back quickly to see girls freaking out outside.

He luaghed, "Yeah. You better finish that best day of your life..." Did they all eavesdrop?

I walked up to Niall, feeling my heart start to beat out of my chest...

"Good morning, love..." He smiled up at me, I could feel my face turning super-red.

"Good--" I was cut off by a woman with a camera.