Dark Horse

Prologue

Once upon a time, a little boy named Charlie decided to go out to play, despite his mother telling him not to. He found himself lost in the forest, unable to find his way back home. He wandered aimlessly around the forest until something began to call out his name...

Charlie...Charlie...Charlie...

He followed the voice that was calling his name and stumbled upon a relic. The relic was a golden sphere with a black diamond perched on the top. As he touched the relic, it brightened and the silent whispers soon became ear-splitting shrieks. As the shrieks became louder inside little Charlie's head, the ground began to shake from beneath him.

He fell to his knees and held his head, screaming out for his mother, until the sound of the horses hooves caught his attention.

"Daddy?" He called out and looked up to see some other being that was definitely not his father.

"Daddy is not here little boy," a dark, haunting voice came from the being as his black horse gave out a more haunting neigh. "But you really should not be out here...all by yourself..."

All that was heard after those haunting words, was the tortured yell of a little boy.

Some say that the strange being kidnapped Charlie.

Others say, if you stumble across that relic, you will also come across the same fate as poor, little Charlie.

However, no one really knows whether or not these rumours are actually true...