10. Elizabeth

"Hey little girl, why aren't you in bed?" I normally wouldn't answer a unknown number, but it was t withheld or anything. Now I must admit I'm more than a little confused.
"Wait who is this?" I know I recognised that voice, even if it was clear very drunk.
"Don't play silly little girl, we see each other almost every day!" It suddenly hit me like a tone of bricks, i was being drunk dailed by my boss.
"Mr Roberts, what's wrong are you okay? Where are you?"
"Of corse I'm fine silly, but why aren't you in bed? I saw your show tonight, your so cute and talented little girl!" Being called little girl should bother me, why would anyone want that! The real question is why does he make it sound like such a compliment. Goose bumps arise all up my arms.
"How do you know I'm not in bed, your the one out all hours partying and calling me in the middle of the night!!"
"Don't you talk back to me little girl!" My entire body goes warm, and I'm ashamed to admit how that one sentence has affected me. What is wrong with you Elizabeth!! He's drunkenly telling you off and it's turning you on? I must be more tired than I realise.
"I'm sorry sir, are you alright? Where are you? How are you getting home?"
"I'm at the club silly girl, I came with Matthew he'll take me home, he's just gone with Alice for a bit because he can't last an hour without his hands up her skirt." He starts laughing now, I can't help it, turning the key I fire up the van of my truck, thank god I googled the address.
"I'm coming to get you stay where you are mr Roberts I'll only be a few minutes." I'm already half way out the street by this point.
"Don't be silly little girl, daddy is supposed to look after you not the other way around!" Daddy. He just called himself daddy, fuck why is that so fucking sexy. What the hell is wrong with me. He probably just sees me like a little kid that he's got to take care of that's all!
"I'm coming don't worry, I'll call you back when I get there okay?"
I cut him off before he can reply because fuck if I need to calm down before I see him and he thinks I'm some kind of phyco.
It only take 5 minutes to get there and amazingly there is parking across the street from his club. It's so subtle no lights or loud music just simple letters above the door "Red Velvet" I almost didn't find it. The bouncer on the door has got to be the largest man I've e we seen, almost two foot taller than my tiny frame and 3 times as wide.
"I'm sorry darling, this place is members only you probably have the wrong building." I he looks over my leotard and tights with clear disapproval and it only makes me stand stronger.
" I'm here for Mason Roberts, he knows I'm coming." Mr ten foot tall tells me my name isn't on his list and I can't come in so I have to ring Mr Roberts again.

"Hey little girl it took you long enough, where are you I thought you was coming to get me? I came downstairs and everything." His words are starting to slur together and I can tell he's clearly way past his limit.
"The nice man st your don't won't let me in, do you want to come out to meet me here and I can take you home." The phone immediately cuts of and within a minute or two he appears at the door talking hastily with the bouncer I assume about the fact that he didn't let me in.
Mr Roberts puts his hand out towards me and try's to pull me inside. "No come on, I think you've had enough to drink sir come on let me take you home."
He seems so disappointed that I won't come inside, I hate the look on his face. 
"Come on little girl don't you want to have a look around?" I can't even lie to myself and say I don't want to see what's inside, find out what's so secretive, but the likelihood that he won't remover this or he will and regret it in the more in ways to heavily in mind.
We stand for a good ten minutes in the door way like that, him trying to get me to come inside and me trying to persuade him that he's too trust for this. You know what will get him out Elizabeth, you've already herd it once tonight.
"Come on daddy, let this little girl take you home. Please!" I can see the light in his eyes change, see them darken as he smiles. He steps out into the street to wrap his arms around me and I can smell the whisky on him and it's an awful reminder of home.

"Yes little girl lets go home, fuck lizabeth I'm sorry!" What he's sorry for I'm not sure, but it makes me feel much better nonetheless.