"What are you even doing here?" Sebastian asked while Grell swayed his hips. "We are here to reap the souls of a family...."

Wait...family? I thought then a piercing scream echoed so I moved the hair out of my Faustian contract then looked at Sebastian.

"Sebastian, I order you to capture the murderer and interrogate him on the whereabouts of the children." I ordered then he bowed.

"Yes My Lady"

He took off leaving me behind and Grell followed Sebastian while William took off somewhere. Sebastian's coat drapped my cold shoulders, exiting the alleyway I headed towards the bridge.

I saw the lights, the people, all laughing without a care... They're lucky to have a family for mine was taken by an angel obsessed with purification and betrayal of my Queen.

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply.

"Oh my Queen you have me as your faithful servant alone...

To shield thee away from danger's deadly call...

I will sin, I will kill and sacrifice my all..."

I hummed then walked away towards the Park...

"Oh my Queen you have me as your faithful servant alone....

To shield thee away from danger's deathly call...

I will sin, I will kill and sacrifice my all...."

I repeated the haunting melody then looked up seeing the full moon. I didn't noticed that I bumped into someone.

"I am terribly sorry..." I lowered my head then found my chin lifted. "It is quite alright..." I paled seeing Trancy...

Oh Lord, If Trancy ever found out then... I am not gonna live this down. I thought then clutched Sebastian's jacket. "Why so pale, my dear?" He asked then I stepped back. "I was rude to have bump into Lord Trancy, I deeply apologize, My Lord." I said then turn to my heels.

"Wait!" He grabbed my wrist making me feel the electric current earning goosebumps. "Y-yes?" I shuttered cursing myself...

"What is your name?" He asked piercing his gaze upon mine. "Ciela, My Lord" I answered then he looked dazed.

"Are you related to Ciel Phantomhive?" He asked then I inwardly gulp. "I am his distant cousin...." I lied so many lies spured out my lips in one night.

"Oh...would you give him a message from me then?" He asked while I nodded.

"Are you still going tomorrow? Can you ask him that?" He asked while I nodded taking my wrist back then walked away.

~ Alois's PoV ~

Two years of laying low and healing, the years seemed to made me mature but my same goal remains.

I only accepted the stupid engagement because she's related to Phantomhive, I hate how I have to dress up like this, the outfit looks like Viscount Druitt's outfit but in my favorite color.

I saw how women swooned, sluts, my heart still is ensnared by Claude's web but soon the tangles became loose.

Now my mind thinks about Phantomhive, his cold exterior hides his lonely interior, both our beloved lost in flames claimed by Death.

Hannah became my new favorite, she acts as my mother which I loved, her behaviour hasn't change no matter my abusive ways, she still sincerily cares.

"Why do I have to do this?" I asked boredly twirling a strand of my hair. "A little birdie told me that Phantomhive is there, Master." Hannah told me while I smiled. "Really?" She nodded...

"Lord Trancy is it true you are related to the Viscount?"

"Are you still single?"

"Would you like tea some other time?"

Honestly, I smiled fakely hiding my vicious stare while Hannah shooed them away. I grabbed a tray from a table started offering drinks so they wouldn't bother me.

"Excuse me, Milord would care for a drink?" I asked politely while I heard him sigh. "A glass of.... Trancy?" I looked up seeing him.

His navy eye and cobalt hair lengthened, seeing how he looked more... Feminine, the long lashes of his visible eye, the kissable lips.

He looks angelic, beautiful and now.... I want him more than ever...

When that annoying man announced of my engagement I gagged inside while I saw Phantomhive going there, my chance!

Quitely, I walked behind him and saw him swallow a blue pill and he coughed a bit.

"Bitter taste, Phantomhive?" I asked then the surprised look of his became annoyed then groaned.

Oh how about a moan instead? My dirty mind said while I smirked. "Leave me be, Trancy" He said while I pouted.

Him leaning on the statue, my dirty mind imagined him blushing, panting wishing for my touches in a private room.

"Is that how you treat a friend?" I asked then he had a surprised twitchy look but raised his brow.

"Killing each other was a form of friendship for you? How absurd, would you like a doctor or a therapist for that insane head of yours?" He asked while I laughed inwardly.

Only if he knew how messed up my mind is...oh..pervy thoughts...

I trapped him and my nose on his, the same scent hit my nose a bit feminine, lavender, vanilla and some fruity tuitty smell.

I saw in his eye, he prevented the blush.

Oh he doesn't like close proximities.....

"I'm still not giving up of getting you all to myself, Ciel~" I said seductively husky and he held down a blush and shiver.

Oh he look so delectible... I wouldn't mind undressing him on the spot.

Soon he stomped off while I sighed. "Claude" I called my own black butler. "Your Highness" He bowed while I yawned. "I'm bored let's get out of here." I said and we went away into the night strolling the streets of London until I bumped into a fine young lady.

She reminds me of Phantomhive ..but the eyes are green.. Her name, Ciela... A distant cousin... She looks ravishing...

But sadly... I needed to go back and she left... 'I wonder...will I meet Ciela tomorrow?' I thought and went back into the carriage going back into the annoying party.

________________________________

Alois: Oi! What the Hell am I a pervert?!

Loli: Cuz' you are and I won't change that! *sticks out tongue*

Alois: Won't change your mind eh? *smirks*

Loli: *gulps* What are you planning?

Alois: Claude! I order you to punish Loli at any means! *sticks out tongue revealing the mark*

Loli: Eep!!!

Claude: Yes Your Highness *bows the smirks at me*

Loli: Ciel! Disclaimer!!!! *runs away from Claude*

Ciel: *sweatdrops* Loli doesn't own us or any Characters just the OCs..

Loli: GET THAT HANDCUFFS AWAY FROM MEHHH!!!!