Jamie furrowed her brows in confusion. "Henry, I've told you this. The dry humping. The shower. The--"

"I do not recall," he blurted, cutting her off. "Maybe I'm tripping, but I do not recall you ever mentioning him being naked."

"Maybe Tyee has been dicking you down so much that you're losing your memory," she laughed. "But yeah, there's been several occasions and he's packing I guess," she fumbled with the end of the napkin that lay beneath her coffee cup. "I really have nothing to compare it to"

"In comparison to your phone," Henry spoke.

Jamie picked up her Sidekick II, holding it vertically. "Bigger than this."

"Yaaaaaaaaassss," Henry cheered. "He packing. When he finally hit he's gonna destroy those walls! You hear me!"

"He's not hitting anything anytime soon," she countered.

"Yeah, whatever you say," He waved her off. "Here's the million dollar question though. Did you spit or swallow?"

Jamie turned away from her friend, unable to say it out loud. "No..." she could hear the smile in his voice. "Yeah, you need an award, boo. You went full on a hundred for the man, sucked out his soul, and swallowed it! Girl, to me, oral is something special. And when you put it on a man like that... How much you wanna bet he's thinking of a way to see you soon?"

"Whatever," Jamie replied as she checked the time on her phone. "We gotta wrap this up. It's damn near five and I still have to go shopping with my aunt."
.
.
.
.
Since they returned from grocery shopping, her aunt kept the conversation to a minimum. Her behavior worried the 17-year-old that could never shut up during their bonding time in the kitchen.

"So, is Corey still coming by tomorrow?"

Finally. "Maybe." Truth is she'd forgotten to double check if he had any plans. "I'll shoot him a text."

Pam watched her niece flip open her device. Her fingers moving rapid along the keyboard. "How about you invite the person you're really seeing?"

"Huh?"

"You heard me," Pam replied, as she dipped the filleted catfish in breading.

Jamie closed her phone, after sending the message to Corey. "Auntie, I don't know why you keep--"

"And you still continue to lie," she replied, flipping the fish on the other side. "You thought I didn't hear you leaving out in the middle of the night?" Jamie visibly gulped, as her auntie continued on. "I heard baby girl."

She silently thanked herself for telling him to back out of the alleyway to avoid being seen. "I was with Corey."

"Really, now?"

"Yeah, we just hung out for a while--"

"How old is he?" She cut her off as she carefully sat the fish in the bubbling oil. Jamie nervously bit her lip, "Auntie..."

"Jamie," she countered. "Be real with me," she encouraged. "How old is he?"

Jamie gnawed on her lip as she stirred the pot of boiling spaghetti noodles. "You know how old Corey is, auntie."