Naruto blushed darkly and turned and looked at a tree. "What a nice tree." He said. Fuu giggled at him. "This is one of the reasons why I love you." She said. Naruto blushed even more and gazed into Fuu's eyes. He smiled softly at her. "What are you doing here, Fuu-chan?" Naruto asked.

They shinobi started walking again. "I came here for a mission. I'm supposed to assassinate Nato, Gato's sister." She said. "We already took care of it." Naruto said. "Aw. I was going get nine thousand yen for that mission." Fuu said, pouting cutely. "Don't worry, Fuu. I'll pay you." Naruto promised.

"Oh, no. You don't have to." Fuu said. "I insist. Besides, you can't stop me now." Naruto said, handing her a pouch with the money in it. "Thank you." She said. Naruto nodded. "So, are you coming to the Chunin Exams?" He asked. "Yeah. I'm the personal guard for Shibuki, Taki's leader." Fuu said. "I'll see you there." Naruto said, winking at her seductively.

(Flashback Ends)

Hiroshi nodded. "I see what you're saying." He said. "Besides, I believe all of the kages will be coming. Great." Hiroki said sarcastically.

"Hey, Joy?" Hope asked. "Yes, Hope?"Joy questioned. "Is it just me, or do you feel like Naru doesn't want to go to Konoha?" Hope asked. Joy pondered for a moment. "Doesn't hurt to investigate." She said smirking. "What if we get in trouble?" Hope asked. "Our family are known for getting into trouble. Besides, I remember Uncle Hiroki and Tou-san saying that Nari, Aki, Keo, and Naru were pranksters when they were younger." Joy said.

Hope nodded. "Let's do this thing." She said confidently.

(Location: Konohagakure; Main Gate)

 The villagers were standing by the main gate, waiting for the Shiokage. "Everyone, quiet. The villagers are waiting for us. Let's show them the shinobi of Uzushiogakure." Hiroshi and Hiroki said. "Hai!" Everyone said. Hiroki was in front with Hiroshi slightly behind. The Genin teams were behind them Team Nine in front, Team Ten on the right, and Team Eleven on the left. Shino stood behind them. Joy and Hope stood behind him, then Aki and Inari, then Takeo and Yuu, and then Naruto and Gaara.

As they walked through the gates, everyone muttered as they stared at them in awe. "I'm so nervous." Naruto muttered. "Calm down, Naruto." Gaara said. Naruto nodded and stared straight at the Hokage's Tower. Naruto used his wind element and flew into the air, legs crossed. "Tired of walking, Naruto?" Hiroki said amused, quieting the chatters of the villagers. 

"Hai, Shiokage-sama. We have been walking for a while without a break. Normally, I could take it, but I feel like being lazy." Naruto said. Hiroki chuckled at his son, but said no more. "You're just trying to find the ramen stand." Inari joked. Naruto put a finger to his lips. "Hush, child." Naruto said. Inari glared playfully at him. 

"Shino, Takeo, Yuu. Take your teams around the village." Hiroshi ordered. "Hai." The three of them said. They took their respective teams and scattered out. "Aki and Inari, you two will handle the girls." Hiroshi said. "Hai." Inari and Aki said. They took the girls and took them up to the monuments. The rest of the Uzumakis were to go to the Hokage's Tower.

(Location: Konohagakure; Hokage's Tower)

The rest of the Uzumakis walked into Kakashi's office. "Ah, Lord Hokage. It's been a while, no?" Hiroki questioned, walking into the room with his brother and sons following him. The Konoha 12 and their Senseis bowed at them. "Naruto?" Kiba questioned. "A pleasure to see you again, Kiba-kun. Unfortunately, Shino-kun is with his students sightseeing." Naruto said, a gentle smile place on his face.

"N-Nice to s-see y-you too, N-Naruto." Hinata stuttered. "Don't do it." Gaara said. Naruto took a deep breath and looked at Hinata calmly. He nodded at her and looked at the door. "Here she comes." Naruto said. "Who? Your fiance?" Gaara teased. "She isn't my fiance yet." Naruto said, rolling his eyes at his twin.