Ch. 2

*photo of Bobby above*

I arrived at school just as the first bell rang. I parked my car and began to make my way to class. 

"Damn I know who made that ass fat," An all to familiar voice said behind me. I quickly turned around to find who I thought it was: my ex nigga Bobby "Low Key " Davis.

"Boy please," I said as I rolled my eyes.

Now don't get me wrong , Bobby was an A1 guy. I'm talking 6'5 , brownskin  , muscular, tatted up , dressed to perfection, & the smoothest deep voice that'll make the most reckless person act right . He's the type who walks in a room and females throw themselves at him. Yes , trust me baby he's fine as hell... and he was once mines. Now he may seem all fine and dandy , but they don't call him Low Key for nothing. First off this nigga has the worst temper I've ever seen. I mean this dude will go off on you just for saying his name wrong ; and secondly , this nigga is so damn controlling! I'm talking no hanging out , no texting , no seeing friends type of shit. Nobody and I mean nobody can control me. Not even my own damn momma so he needed to step. He says he's changed, but I won't fall for it.

"Mylah girl stop playing games you know you still my baby," he said as he tried to kiss me.

"Boy, who said I was playing? You had your chance and you fucked up! Now I suggest you get your ass back before I catch a case," I snapped as I became irritated by his presence.

"Girl first off you're acting like you don't love me still and second don't be talking to me out of the side of your neck. You know daddy hates to see you mad,"he said as he rubbed the side of my face and kissed my cheek.

"Besides baby, don't play like you don't miss me hitting it. Let's remember that I had you screaming my name all night long," he smirked.

"Whatever Bobby. Tienes muy loco. You know that," I said. I walked into my first period class and as I sat down, my phone went off:

Unknown: damn baby you know I love it when you speak Spanish to me ; )

Me:I hope you enjoy seeing me because this is my last day in this lame ass school. I'm out to Cali to get away from lames like you.

Unknown: it's ok babe . You can't forget about me no matter how hard you try.

I sat there in awe. This dude is really stuck on stupid . God I can't wait till lunch to tell my girls about this .