Hannah (part 2)

Alliyah was walking down the sidewalk, looking everywhere as she went, when she noticed somebody laying in an alleyway. A fluorescent glow coming from the club windows was casted upon the bare body, making it appear a sickly color.

   She couldn't help the panic that seized her as she noticed who it was. She couldn't help but think the worst. It was Hannah. She always worried for her niece, always fretted over every little happening in her life. She never had it lucky.

    Absent parents so consumed in work they didn't notice how lost she, or rather all of their children, were. Never noticed how she tried grounding herself with bad decisions and wrong people. Even when she brought it to the attention of her twin sister and brother-in-law they disregarded it.

    Dismissing it with a simple Yeah, yeah. We'll talk to her later, we've reached a really big breakthrough. We really want it to be the thing that pushes is into the top three. Before going into a rant about how amazing it is.

   "Oh, Banana," she gasped as she approached the girl, taking in all of her wounds. She's horrified by the bruises left on her body. Any hope she has for a reply is squashed when she notices the girl is unconscious.

   She strips of her cost, carefully wrapping it around her niece. She was an average sized teen, making it easy for her ballerina of an aunt easy to lift her. She continued her journey to her car, only this time with her niece in her arms and the destination of the hospital.