"...just a wedding, and a new record..."

"Do you think your stomach can handle it though?" I asked reaching under the blankets and rubbing my hand on it in a circular motion.

Liam smiled, closed his eyes, and stretched out a little more. "Mmhmm." He replied with a nod. "Our Noel's had a birthday so..." He trailed off in a yawn.

I smirked at how pleasant he was being. Just the week before he was yammering on about how "fuckin' stupid" Noel was for throwing a coke themed birthday party for himself and being too much of a shit to invite their mom.

But with chocolate cake on his mind, I guess he didn't have time to continue thinking about all that other crap.

I got up and went into the bathroom to brush my hair. I came back out a couple seconds later but stopped when I saw what I did.

"Thought we agreed about the phone." I told him watching him scroll through something on the screen. "No Twitter-"

"This ain't Twitter." He informed me shaking his head and not turning away from my phone. "You've not liked my page yet!"

I twisted my face in confusion. "What page?"

"You've liked all the other ones though. Our Kid's and fuckin' Nic-"

"I don't do Twitter!"

"This ain't Twitter!" He exclaimed finally looking at me. "It's-"

I snatched the phone from him and examined the screen. "You got on Facebook?" I said in disbelief.

"I did, yeah." He returned nodding his head. "Announcin' the-"

"Solo stuff...yeah." I walked back around to my side of the bed. I got back in under the covers and leaned back against the headboard.

Liam hadn't shared much about his new album. Like all the others before him, he was biding his time with tour dates and snippets.

It was growing quite tiresome waiting for the music. Nic still hadn't given a title or release date for his album yet and Noel...I doubt I even have to go there.

But the album titles meant fuck all to me. I just wanted good music from all my heroes...even if it came from nothing but their solo acts.

"D'ya reckon they've tucked into that cake yet?" Liam inquired breaking me from my newsfeed scrolling. "All them fuckin' candles and Our Kid'll set the bleedin' house on fire!"

"Well we better not let that happen." I replied. "Come on. Get dressed."

"How can I when you've nicked me clothes?" He nodded at what I was wearing.

I smirked and pulled his shirt off then threw it right at his face.

"Ugh!" He giggled pulling it off himself.

I gave him his boxers back as well then found something for myself to wear out of the bedroom.

I led the way down the hall and into the dining room. I stopped dead in my tracks and gasped when I saw who was sitting at the table.

"Alright?" He said with nod those blue eyes bright as ever.

"Told ya he was comin' to my party!" Noel exclaimed with a grin.

I held my hands out in confusion. "Yeah but your party was last night." I reminded him. "So why-"

"He's come to ours for tea." He brought his teacup to his lips. "Two can play at your game, eh Jules?" He took a sip.

I rolled my eyes. "Hey! Pardon me for askin' but who's that little old man?" I asked Chris while pointing at Noel.

Chris just grinned trying to hold back his laugh while Liam and I took our seats at the table.

The cake was in the middle and was about three-fourths smaller than it was the night before.

"Chrissy C.'s brought an album for you, Auntie Jules." Donovan informed me.

"Oh he did?" I said glancing at Chris for a second before staring right at Donovan.

"Yeah. He says you'll like it."

Liam rolled his eyes and leaned over to my ear. "Slice us a piece a that." He whispered pointing at the cake.

I did as he instructed and passed him his plate. I got one for myself too.

"So Jules. Tell us." Noel began as I chewed up my first bite. "Whose solo album are you most excited to hear?"

The shit-eating grin on his face made my heart skip a beat. I knew exactly what he was playing at.

"Oi, Jules!" Chris piped up. "Take me out for a smoke, will you? Fuck knows I might get lost!"

"'Kay." I replied getting up from the table.

Liam didn't protest...but maybe he would some other kind of way.

Chris didn't let us find out though.

"He's a nice old man, inne?" I nodded at Noel on our way out the door.

"Oh yeah." Chris agreed. "He's very clean!"

We went out to the patio and got situated in the chairs. Chris sparked up while I sat back and watched.

"They love each other, y'know." He pointed out.

"Oh I know." I told him.

He smirked. "It's your doin'. At least that's what everyone says anyway."

I smiled a little to myself.

He banged on about the tour of 2005 and how Noel set up that birthday party for Liam. It was hard to believe...but maybe not that hard.

Author's Note:

If only Liam was included in that picture at the top. I liked him on Facebook this morning. I didn't know he joined Facebook. I was in a rush to get this done so I know I didn't put in as much detail as I could have. I wanted to get it done in the hopes of writing a double post for Addie this weekend in honor of a certain someone's birthday. Thanks again for reading!