Chapter Two

So I've been at the school for nine months. Safe to say, I'm adored and loved by most of the student body. I apparently have a fan club and the girl in charge looks like seaweed, but she's alright for an annoying girl. I have even managed to befriend the fire Alice and his best friend. We get along pretty well. He does get on my nerves though. His rudeness and meanness is sometimes unnecessary, but he reminds of Damian. We have a mutual understanding, I guess. Since day one I have caught the attention of Persona. I hate him. I despise him with a passion, but I know better than to stir up problems for us all. Since the school forces Natsume to do missions, I have made it my purpose to keep him alive. He has a great Alice, but the cost to him using it, it just too great. I will always be by his side so he never goes and leaves Ruka sadden. I care deeply about the two. I don't want anything bad happening to them. If anyone deserves to live a long happy life, its Natsume and Ruka. I was drowning in my thoughts when I failed to hear my classmates yelling.

Narrative P.O.V

"Doll-chan!? Dooolllly?" The white haired girl snapped out of her thoughts and jumped when Natsume yanked her cat ear hard. " ouch! Will you quit it!? That freakin' hurts." She complained while rubbing her sore ear. "Shut up and lets go." She got up and followed the raven haired boy. Once they were far enough from the others the boy looked at white haired girl. Her mind seemed elsewhere and he needed her to focus at the moment.

"Are you okay? You seem lost." The girl turned her blood red orbs towards his maroon ones and he froze for a second. His heart raced and cheeks grew a light tint. 'I don't know what she does to me, but it's getting worse.' " I'm fine Na-chan. Just thinking about some things. So are escaping again today?" Natsume had gotten a grip on his racing heart and put on his mask. No words were needed. She followed his example by putting her mask on and they headed towards the exit. "Ruka won't be late this time, right?" The girl questioned her friend. They stopped at a nearby tree close to the wall and he replied. "Let's hope not. I really want to leave this place. Just wish you were following us." He liked the mask hiding his current expression and she also had mirrored thoughts. " yeah. But I can't leave my family behind. You know that. But we will meet up if you do manage to escape." She smiled brightly at the male and both got ready to cause a massive explosion. I created my fire Alice and added lightning to give it a little extra juice. We aimed and jumped onto the fence part of the wall. We jumped but Natsume got hit by a bean whip. He landed on Dolly and the impact of hitting pavement knocked her out cold. He looked up and saw a girl with brown hair in pigtails and then saw a familiar blonde teacher come towards him. He stepped on his hand before he fight back and glared at the man picking up Dolly's chin. "Poor little Doll-chan. Being dragged into your schemes once again, Natsume?" " Hands off her you pervert teacher.!" Narumi- sensi lightly chuckled and spoke into the angry boys ear. "Why? Jealous I'm touching your precious doll?" And he blew into boys ear, making him blackout. Narumi put the boy over his shoulder and carried the white hair girl in his arms, while leading the other child to the office.

"Welcome to Alice Academy, Mikan Sakura." The girl with brown hair and eyes seemed amazed at the school. 'I'm at Hotoru's school. I miss her so much.' She thought as they entered a white door. "Sit wherever  you would like. I have to inform the higher ups of your enrollment." Mikan looked at her surroundings and then took notice of the two students on the couch. She first noticed the boy. He looked at peace. He had a an earring on one ear and then remembered what Narumi-sensi said about Alice restraints. So then turned her attention to the girl, laying on the same couch. 'She's so pretty. Almost like a real doll. And she has such soft hair. And cat ears-' she thought as she felt some of her white hair. Once she took notice of the girls ears she rubbed them. 'So soft.' She stopped touching her ears when the door was aggressively opened and a older male shouted. She screamed loudly and got the man's attention. "Sorry did I scare you? Are you by chance the Alice candidate, Narumi brought in?"

After some tea and settling down, Misaki-sensi listened to the brown haired girls story and why she came to the school.