Camren pt II

(wanted to do a small ending to the Camren chapter. also if you feel like crying watch the  video above. all the love)
LAUREN POV
I patiently, anxiously wait in a uncomfortable chair in this office room. I could tell by the way my manger pulled me off stage and threw me in here, he was pissed. Beyond pissed. I honestly can't  come up with an idea of what's going to happen.

"Lauren," my management team comes with my manger in the front. His veins are bold in his neck and his fist are balled at his side. "You've got to be fucking kidding me," he laughed. "Why the fuck!" He slams his hands on the table that separates us.

"Look, you wouldn't underst-" I try to explain myself but I'm interrupted by the bombarding at the door.

"Sir," a young man comes through, speaking to my manger. "You might want to check Twitter." Shit. The young male hands his device over.

"Well look here Lauren," he sarcastically says. "You'll never believe what's trending worldwide!" He flips the device over to me and I quickly glance.

"Camren is real," I whisper to myself.

"Lauren. Sweetheart do you know what you've done. You ruined that girls career! You outed her in front of the entire world!"

"I'm sorry I-"

"You shouldn't be apologizing to me." He shakes his head. Disappointed. "Go get Camila," he barks at the young boy who had once come in moments ago.

My stomach drops. Hell no. No way am I facing her now. "No! You can't!"

"You will fix this so her fucking management team doesn't sew us!" He yells once more before telling everyone to leave, as for himself. The door slams behind him and I'm left alone once again.

The nervousness in my stomach grows with every breathe I take. It aches every time I remembering the words I said on the stage. I have no idea what to expect from Camila. Will she be mad? Furious? Calm? She's so unpredictable, it fuels my nervousness.

The door handle wiggles, bringing me out of my thoughts and as soon as she walks in I feel heavier. She quietly shuts the door behind her, locking it.

"Hi," she whispers, sitting in the chair right in front of me. I ignore her, not knowing what to say. For a moment she stares at me, and I can somehow feel the tension inside me.

"Cam-" she stops me.

"Me first." She swallows hard, fighting back the tears. I can tell she's struggling. She takes a deep breathe before speaking. "I hurt you. I know. I know I hurt you, it hurt me to do that to you. I regret leaving you the way I did. I should've said something sooner or-" wait one fucking minute.

"What?" I interrupt. "You should've said something sooner? What the fuck Camila. How long did you feel that way?"

"I didn't mean it like that, i me-" 

"You did hurt me. You hurt me a whole fucking lot Camila. But you wouldn't care now would you? You had your whole life planned without me! While my whole life was you!" I watch as she jumps at the raise of my voice. I calm my anger in sake of my management team. "You broke my heart." I almost whispered. "You left so fast." I wait for the tears to drown us, but somehow my tears were dried up. I just felt sad.. empty. "You didn't care Camila. You didn't. You can't say you did because you'd be lying. You had a whole life waiting for you when you left, a life I clearly wasn't apart of. And as pathetic as it sounds, I was jealous."

"I don't know what you want me to say," she whispers.

"Nothing. For the love of god don't fucking say one word. All you spit up is excuses. I deserve more. We deserved more." I wait for her to reply, but she doesn't. We sit in silence only seconds before I speak again. "You know..that as unhappy as I was, I watched you have a blast creating your new album. Making new friends. Enjoying your life. And you know," I swallow back the ache rising up my throat. "It wasn't fair. You were so happy and I was so broken. You broke my heart completely. But I moved on...eventually." I look down and watch my fingers fiddle with each other, waiting for Camila to speak her mind.

"Why?" She stuns me with only a word. "Why did you tell everyone about us?" She whines.

"You were so happy without me Camila, I had to live and watch you be happy with other people. I was upset."

"Lauren, answer my question!" She raises her voice. Something I hadn't seen in a long time.

"When people ask you about us, the interviewers, fans, host," I stop talking for a moment, before chuckling to myself. A sign of an uncomfortable guilt. "When people ask you, you'll remember you left me. In the most dirtiest way somebody could be left. You'll remember what you did to me. Every single time." I look in her eyes, and I couldn't tell if she wanted to cry or if she wanted to kill me. But somehow she got up out of her chair and walked out. And I was once again alone.