Tomboy

Samon's Pov

  Today I was getting a new gaurd she has high recommendations and is extremely powerful,but it says I should keep her close and give her one task at a time. She tends to have a sick sense of humour and a bad temper.

  "Heh! Nothing I can't handle."I say and walk into our office.Only to see a girl with h/c hair sitting at a desk sticking stickers of Flames and Stars on it.

  "The new recruit I persume?"I asked walking in.

   "Sir!"She said standing up seriously and saluting.

   "I have some errands I need to run,so instead of showing you around later we'll kill two birds with one stone."I say gruffly trying to give her a stern image of me.

  " Supervisor, permission to speak freely?"She asked we were walking side by side and she didn't look at me in the face.

  " Granted."I said.

  "I think the front your putting up is really thin,your not imitating,more like a cute monkey."She said smiling.

  "Well at least I'm not....a not cute Tomboy." I said getting angry.

   "Monkey!"

   "Tomboy!"

   "MONKEY!

    "TOMBOY!"

    "SHUT UP!"Hajime yelled opening the door to the cell 13 office hitting Y/n in the head.

   Random Pov

   "You can go bandage yourself up in my office I have some bandeges somewhere."Hajime said to Y/n who's forehead was bleeding.

   "I don't think she knows what she's doing. "Samon said in a few minutes and he was right.

  "Hey Supervisor just about.....wrapped up here...hahaha get it."She said laughing at that horrible joke.

  "Let me help you."He said kneeling down so he was near her height level while she was sitting."All done."He said said standing up.

   "Thanks!"She cheerfully said standing up next to him.

   "Don't be afraid to ask for help next time okay."He said putting a hand on her head. Looking sincerely into her eyes.

   "I...I understand,but it's hard for me to not do things on my own,next time I'll try harder.

   "Okay next time."He said smiling.