2

Myoui Mina;

Second day, another s.hitty day for me again.

Well, I actually woke up early than I expected. Because I don't know, ugh.

4:30 am, what the f.uck?! I was supposed to wake up at five. What a s.hit.

I guess It's time to fix up and prepare- oh, I think It's too early to prepare, I'm just gonna spy on someone first.

But before the agent shi.t I'm going to do, I need to drink water.

I went down stairs and opened the refrigerator, Woah! There is almost nothing in it. Where the f.uck did it all go?

Oh wait.

Nevermind, I'll just go grocery shopping with Mijun.

I got a glass and ofcourse, drank some water and went upstairs quietly, I don't want to disturb Mijun from his sleeping time.

So let's start this s.hit.

Searching...

Searching...

Searching...

I- uhh- wait- wrong person.

Searching...

Searching...

Searching...

Searching...

Yes! I found it!

She has a new post from yesterday, what a b.itch.

yesterday 2:13pm
'About to transfer again from a different campus, I'm getting bored at this shitty school campus I'm in. So see you guys especially my special someone, hope you readin' this. 💋'

What a piece of s.hit, this b.itch never changed a single thing.

She. Is. Still. A. Bitch.

I'm so preoccupied with what I'm doing I forgot about school.

I got inside the shower and fixed myself up.

In About 30 minutes, I'm done.

I went downstairs to make myself some breakfast, which is scrambled egg and bacon!

fast f.ucking forward.

6:30 am.

I made breakfast for mijun, because I'm such a good sister.

I opened Mijun's door and saw him sleeping. I placed his food on his study table, and put a letter beside it.

'Hey Mijun Baby bro!
Noona is at school, okay? Be good and wait for Ms.Kim to come and teach you! Listen to her so that you'll learn! So here's your breakfast and eatwell!There is still milk and cereal at the refrigerator, make sure to eat that later at lunch time! I'll be back at around 4 in the afternoon, and don't worry I didn't forgot about our icecream date, hehe. Noona loves you!"

I silently got out of his room and went downstairs

It's time to go to f.ucking hell.

School.

--------

And as I stepped a foot inside the school campus I can totally feel the negativity surrounding it.

Oh how I wish studying wasn't even invented.

I went straight to my locker and placed some of my stuff there.