Ride along

Tobin's p.o.v

I woke up cuddled next to Christen. She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping. I studied her face until I saw her move. She just nuzzled further into my neck. I laid there for a couple more minutes. I gently parted away from Christen and tip toed to my closet. I changed into a sports bra and shorts. I walked downstairs and decided to make coffee. I made myself a cup and started on making pancakes. I put on a song from my playlist and put it on speaker. I opened the blinds to my big windows. I flipped the pancakes and turned around to the island counter and cut up fruits. 'Sex for breakfast' by Life of Dillion was on and I just moved smoothly to the music.

"I would want sex for breakfast with you" I turned and saw Alex starring at my abs. I laughed and picked up a strawberry and popes it in my mouth.

"Good morning" I said as I handed her a cup of coffee. I out all the pancakes on a plate and grabbed a piece for Alex.

"Thanks" she said as she sat down and started eating. Everyone started waking up and coming down for breakfast.

"Wow Tobs, this is so good" Ash said as she stuffed her mouth with pancakes.

"Ash don't stuff your mouth like that" Ali giggled and wiped her girlfriends mouth from syrup.

"Thanks babe" Ash said as she pecked Ali on the lips earning a fake gag from Kelley. Ash just laughed and pulled Ali down to sit on her lap. I tossed a grape up in the air and caught it with my mouth. 'Blurred lines' by Robin Thicke came on and I couldn't stop dancing.

"Go Tobin" Crystal said as I danced to the rhythm. Everyone started cheering on me and I kept dancing. Crystal joined and we started dancing together. We were dancing crazily and Crystal accidentally kicked my foot causing me to slip and fall.

"Haha Tobin" Hope laughed and so did everyone else. Crystal reached out her hand and I grabbed it. She pulled me,

"Sorry Tobin" Crystal laughed and we went back to dancing as everyone else joined. After we finished we all showered and changed. I decided to wear polo shorts, button up shirt, and sperry's. Ash, Ali, Kelley, Hope, Alex, Christen, and I all wanted to go out and look at the city as the rest wanted to stay home and watch movies. Ash, Hope, and I wall wanted to drive a car together so we did. The other girls went into the other car and talked about girly stuff.

"So how's Kelley?" Ash teased at Hope sitting in the passenger seat as I drove away.

"She's good, how's Ali?" Hope asked. I turned on the radio and 'Pony' by Ginuwine came on. We all knew this song so we just sang along. I rolled down the window and started yelling. I could see Christen's car pull up next to us. Alex stared at me from the passenger seat and started laughing. I had glasses on so she couldn't see me staring at her. We drove around until we came upon a nice looking spot for a beach. We didn't really want to swim, we just wanted to walk around and take pictures.

"Hey Tobin, can I get on your back?" Christen asked.

"Sure" I bent down for Christen to jump on. "Say cheese" Kelley said and took a picture. She was on my back with her head in my neck as I smiled. I walked around with her still on my back. After a couple more minutes, Christen wanted to get off and talk to Kelley. I looked over at Alex and saw jealousy written on her face. I gave her a smile but I just got a small smile in return from her. She turned around and started walking, that's when I had an idea.

I came up behind her quietly and lifter her in my arms into a bridal style.

"Tobin!" She was scared, I could tell. I put my arm on her back and the other one carrying her legs. She put her arms around my neck and smiled at me.

"Aw this is so cute" Ali said and took a pic.

"I'm the king. Ahhhhhh" I yelled tossing Alex up in the air and catching her. I smiled at her and put her down. We all were finished and decided to go to a laser tag. After we pulled up, I could tell that Christen was nervous.

"Hey you okay?" I asked walking beside her.

"Yea, I'm just scared. I've never played laser tag" she responded.

"It's fun, just follow my lead okay." I gave her a smile, she nodded and we walked in. The teams were Ash, Christen, Kelley and I against Alex, Ali, and Hope. The game started and we all went different ways.

"Follow me" I told Christen. She nodded and followed, I turned every corner and made sure no one was there. Then I saw something red, our team was blue so it wasn't our team. I came upon the light and saw Hope. I shot her right in the middle with the laser gun and she got pissed.

"Fuck you Tobin" Hope said and pretended to play dead. Our team won the game and we all got free pizza.we drove around town again until we got tired so we decided to go home. Alex was rooming with me tonight and I could tell she was excited.

"I'll see you upstairs" Alex whispered in my ear sending chills down my back. She went up the stairs turning around giving me a smirk and continuing going up. I had a perfect view of her ass.

"Yo Tobin, don't eat that with just a stare" Hope said and Kelley laughed.

"Whatever, in going upstairs to sleep" I walked up the stairs only to see Alex with no shirt. I stared at her toned stomach and she saw me.

"Like what you see?" She asked walking towards me. I gulped and closed the door. She wrapped her arms around my neck and my hands went on her hips. "Very" I replied leaning in connecting our lips. I bit her bottom lip and put it between mine as I went to go for her top. She moaned and I slipped my tongue in her mouth. She pulled on the hem of my shirt.

"Off. Now" she said hungrily. I took off my shirt, She bit her lips as I went back in to kiss her. I pushed her against the wall pinning her arms above her head. I took my lips away from hers and started on her neck. I kissed all the way down to her collarbone knowing that I'll leave a mark. I was in between her legs as her legs wrapped around my waist, I pushed myself against her grinding in between. She moaned at this and pulled her head back. I got tired of standing up so I backed up until the back of my knee hit against the bed. I layed down on my back with Alex still clinging on to me.

She straddled me and put her arms around my head kissing me passionately. I put my hands on her ass giving a little squeeze. My left hand then tracked up her body to her neck. I grabbed it and started tracing kissed down her collarbone. I licked her form her collarbone and up enjoying my lips on her skin. Our lips founded each other's again and I couldn't help but notice that her hips were grinding against mine. Her hands went on my stomach tracing my abs as mine were on her hips applying more pressure while grinding. I bucked my hips into hers and she moaned to this.

I flipped her on her back while I was on top of her, I kissed her neck and sucked in her pulse point. My hands roamed her body as hers were on my muscular back. I kissed her collarbone and made my way down further until I reached her jeans. I looked back up to her again seeing her nod in agreement as I took off her pants. I kissed her inner thighs and gave it a little squeeze teasing her. I don't think we even went to sleep that night.