"Fine." I huffed as he dragged me down the stairs. The guys were all ready and waiting for us on the couch.

"It took you long enough." Luke huffed.

"Michael's a hard person to convince." Ashton shrugged. We all went out of the door and piled into my truck with only a seat empty. After we all got in I drove off down the street and towards the Tropicana Caffe, a place we all really liked. The food is a bit pricy, but it's nothing too outrageous.

We soon arrived  at the restaurant and got out. We got our seats and ordered our food.

"So, Ashton. When are you planning to take Skylar out again?" Luke asked.

"Uh... I don't know. I think i'm over her. It was just a phase I guess." He shrugged. I didn't know whether to feel angry that he just 'got over' Skylar in a few days or relieved that my competition is out of the way. How could a person forget about a girl like Skylar Andrews. Her hazel eyes roam my mind all day long and the thought of her pink lips teased my own.

"Well that's good cause there she is with Travis." Luke mumbled. I froze but didn't dare to turn around. Thoughts ran through my head as I glanced at Calum to see him staring ahead with his mouth slightly open. He noticed my gaze and looked at me apologetically. I managed to turn my head around and see Skylar sitting across from Travis listening to something he was saying. She didn't look uncomfortable or sad or anything. I saw a smile tug on her lips as he finished speaking. She then began to talk. I wondered if she was telling him about the endless sky and how killing people is a sin because our stories are written and if she's telling him the quote that we talked about. Maybe she has gone on dates before. Maybe she has been kissed before. Maybe she was lying the whole time but I couldn't notice because I was too lost in her eyes to see the lies escaping her mouth. 

Well what a beautiful liar she is. Anger boiled up in my stomach and caused me to snap my head back to look at my plate. I clenched my fists around my fork and tried my best to stay calm as what seemed like jealousy ran through my veins. I saw Calum stand up and excuse himself to go to the bathroom but I just sat there.

"You alright, Michael?" Luke asked.

"I'm fine." I snapped.

"Listen, mate, I didn't want to say anything earlier, but i'm almost a hundred percent sure you have feelings for Skylar," Ashton spoke up. 

"Yeah man. You got all jealous when Ashton and her flirted and it was very confusing. You can tell us if you like her. We're all friends." Luke said.  

"Alright, yeah I like Skylar." I sighed, "And last night when I went out... I was out with her."

"So that's where you went." Ashton said, "Wait a second, you were trying to steal my girl behind my back!" Ashton laughed.

I smiled and chuckled, "Well I couldn't just let you take her away from me when I had feelings for her." I shrugged.

"It's alright, mate." He said as he smacked my back. 

"Well it obviously didn't mean much to her cause now she's with him." I looked back to see him sitting alone. I wonder where she went? Probably to the bathroom or something. That's when I saw her walking towards him but this time she was looking directly at me. Her lips formed a straight line as she looked at me apologetically. I turned back around to see Calum sitting back down in his chair.

"Michael... I talked to her." He said.

"What? Why?" I whispered harshly. 

"Cause I wanted to know why she was leading you on for so long  when she was with Travis."