If Fans Had a Chance

Start from the beginning

"Look, we're heading in." You pointed out, trying to change the topic. Luckily it worked, everyone was too excited to get in the building and pushed what happened between you and Yugyeom aside. Everyone was pushing while you and your friend were in the back. When getting VIP you are given a certain seat number so it's not like anyone will steal yours. While entering the large room a man held out two tickets for you and your friend to take. 42069 was the number on your ticket. You stuck it in your back pocket and headed to take your seat. Fortunately you sat right in the middle and right in front of the stage. There'd be a perfect view at any angle.

It wasn't long until the show began to start. After the host announced, all of GOT7 walked on stage to the intro of their new song "My Swagger" fans went wild. And so they began to preform. You had a huge grin on your face, along with your friend Hana who was jumping up and down just as the other fans were doing. You were completely mesmerized by their performance. Not only their vocals but just how well the choreography was put together.

Once the performance was over GOT7 all greeted and introduced themselves in English. Their English improved a lot.

"We are so happy you guys enjoyed our new comeback." Jackson said enthusiastically making everyone scream. You weren't exactly screaming but the grin never left your face.

"Our next concept will be 'cute.'" BamBam revealed pointing at all the fans. "So be ready." He laughed.

Once a good half hour passed it was time for GOT7 to pull all seven of the lucky winners to come up on stage. Each of the members picked a ticket from a big clear bowl which would match a fan's.

"22359"

"81467"

"45901"

"52339"

"11284"

"10137"

"...and lastly, 42069"

It took a moment before you realized that was your ticket.

"Go! (Y/N) that's you!" Your friend addressed, pushing you towards the gaurd who stood in front of the stairway. While following the other winners up to the stage you reached for your back pocket and felt around for the ticket. All you felt was a hole completely forgetting your jeans had rips in them. "Shit..." You muttered to yourself.

You stepped up to the gaurd with your head hanging low. "Uh, there's a hole in my back pocket and...I lost the ticket." You admitted and started walking away. However stopped on your tracks when a voice called out.

"Hey, wait!" I turned around to see the one and only Yugyeom walking down from stage, waving at me to come over. You raised my eyebrows in curiosity and nervousness as you slowly made your way towards him, who was now talking to the security guard. "...she's with me." Is all you heard, Yugyeom then grabbed your wrist pulling you up on the stage.

Everyone in the crowd stared while muttering things. I shyly waved before realizing the girl I was standing next to had a ticket that read 42069. She was almost attached to Jackson. Something you don't find polite, invading personal space. But she's the one who stole your ticket.

You were suddenly pulled out of the trance as you felt another pair of fingers interlocking with yours. Looking down you saw the hand which belonged to Yugyeom. A blush immediately rose to your face. Slowly scanning how close his nice body was to yours. Looking up you saw him smiling at the crowd. Yugyeom continued to push his body closer until it was against yours. He raised his hand which was holding yours but never let go. Afterwards you averted your gaze upwards a little, looking at both yours and Yugyeom's hand interlocked and sticking up in the air.