Black Knight Dragon

Start from the beginning

Dread Commander let out a staticky chuckle. "Oooh. not bad Mighty Man.. not bad.. you're not quite a muscle head after all... then again.. a mere idiot could figure out all was not as it seemed.. and yet you barreled in headlong anyways.."

"Not like you gave me much of a choice." said Mighty Man.. his body glowing with repressed power.

"True... and so.. perhaps an explanation is in order.." Dread Commander gestured to the giant window.. referring to a missile sticking out of a platform on the ocean floor. "Tell me.. Garret... what is that?"

"Looks like the Nuke you threatened to fire on China two minutes from now." said Mighty Man. 

"Wrong.. it's a dud.. actually it's filled with 12000 tons of nothing... " said Dread Commander. "This time.. my target isn't the military... the UN.. Area 51... or some other gigantic goal.. you see, I've lead the Dread Forces for 80 years now... I'm not as immortal as you.. the man who has lived a hundred years and not aged a day.. I'm considering my retirement.. and I want to go out with a bang.."

"Aww.. you can't be THAT old.. movements like yours.. powers like yours." said Mighty Man with a sarcastic grin. "Youth ain't something you're worried about.. what's really bugging you?"

"Heheheheheh.." Dread Commander chuckled. "You surprise me even more.. perhaps White Mask has been tutoring you in the ways of deduction..but no.. no tricks.. today is my final escapade.. and I for my retirement gift.. I want only one thing.."

"And that is?" said Mighty Man...

"Something precious.. to secure my retirement." said Dread Commander. "You see.. I actually didn't need you here.. I just felt that as my constant nemesis.. the one who has been there for every one of my glorious plans.. should be here to witness the end of Dread Force.. For my retirement.. I give you... genocide.."

Mighty Man's eyes widened. "What?"

"Your friend.. Wild Dragon.. he and his ilk.. the Ryuu people.. have sat in my mind for too long.. their power.. and their savagery.. is an insult to everything humans have accomplished with our vast intellect and evolution!" said Dread Commander. "Observe!!"

Dread Commander snapped his fingers..  A holographic image appeared.. of a microscopic virus.. twisting and squirming around.. "Know what that is? I named it in the alien language.. Rovas.. the virus that burns all to nothing.. genetically engineered to target only genomes containing both dragon and human DNA..  able to spread by air.. water.. touch.. in a matter of hours.. in one day.. or two days.. millions are dead..."

"You.." Mighty Man gritted his teeth, his eyes blazing with fury. "You call that a retirement gift!?"

"A gift.. already received.. as we speak... the virus has already killed half of the most prominent tribes... the effects are.. gruesome... " Dread Commander chuckled. "i shall retire into a world cleansed of such savages.. truly a godsend.." 

"HOW DARE YOU!!!" Mighty Man roared, leaping at Dread Commander, his fist glowing with enough power to destroy an entire city in one blow... 

Dread Commander held out a hand.. purple energy glowing around his palm..

Mighty Man froze in mid air.. unable to move as the same purple energy surrounded him, stuck in telekinetic power.

"Also.. I have a bit of confession to make.. I always respected you.. which is why every time we ever fought.. I only used 12 percent of my total power.." said Dread Commander.

Dread Commander clenched his fist, and Mighty Man roared in pain as his bones cracked and broke.

"You have one weakness.. though your power allows you to grow in strength with every hit you take.. there is only so much amount of damage you can take at once, before your durability fails you..and your power doesn't work." said Dread Commander. "What a fitting end to my retirement.. your death.. and the death of an infestation.."