SHE'S WITH ME

SUMMARY

REVIEW

To put it in one word - CLICHE! Although, the grammar is decent.

MISTAKES

No grammatical error but there is one thing that offended me : "BITCHY" queen bees! Really? Because they are blondes who can slay you with their attitude, you will label them as bitchy? I hope Ava knows she is a very popular author here, and to top it, she herself is a girl. It just makes me want to skin these girls when they label other girls - imaginary or real!

COVER

Sensuous! The name of the author is not visible and the fonts are messy

Sensuous! The name of the author is not visible and the fonts are messy. But let's just say I have seen worse. So, this one is tolerable.

CHAPTERS

Overall, 63 parts.

MISTAKES

Thankfully, the grammar in this book was pretty decent.

I only have one complain - why do authors use incomplete sentences?

Example : Great. Just f*cking great.

This, my dear, is an incomplete sentence. And for your knowledge, in literature this is considered grammatically wrong.

But then, I have come to realize almost 99.9% authors use incomplete sentences in their books. Oh well...

Secondly, the plot lacks CREATIVITY.

It's another story with another immature girl trying to get away with her senior year without being noticed but like always she collides with a "BRICK" which turns out to be a boy - not to forget, a HOT AS HELL boy - who also has a Greek God best friend. Then they hate each other. But finally the guy brings adventure to the innocent girl's life and they end up falling in love blah blah blah blah!

I AM DONE ! Dude, you have capabilities to do so much more. Use your brain, please!

And honestly, those small towns don't really have GREEK GODS, okay? This book is simply not relatable.

Amelia makes me want to enter into the phone screen and slap her hard on her face. SHE IS SO ANNOYING.

Although, I liked the character development of Aiden.

OVERALL THOUGHTS

The only good thing about this book is it's end which will keep every reader hooked to it's squeal. And, the grammar is good.

INVENTOR

The amazing AvaViolet

GENRE

💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑

A Teen Fiction.

OVERALL RATING

4.5/10