"Gentlemen we are here because someone has initiated a war. Anybody who knows me knows that I love war." He turned and pointed to me and Siah. "These are my sons Xavier and Messiah."

Some nigga spoke up, "Sons? Antonio I thought you only had two girls. Um Sarabi and Leila with they fine asses."

"Yes I do. These are there husbands."

He smirked, "Ahh they den got married on a nigga. I just knew me and Sarabi was gon be forever." Him and his homeboy next to him started laughing.

Messiah pulled out a gun and aimed at them, "That is my wife you are speaking of, and this shit is not a fucking game."

Pop! Pop!

Messiah sat the gun on the table, "This war is not a game people. This is life or death. I don't get to die. I have a wife and a kid. This shit is serious. Anybody who doesn't want to act accordingly please inform me now."

Everyone was silent. "The dudes after our heads are from the eastside. I'm guessing they want this turf we den built up. Frankly I don't care what they want. Their leader is Black. He is tall and bald. Tattos and he has gray eyes. The plan is to kill him first. I have a girl baiting him, but he is a very smart man. She is going to get him home and we will go in and kill him there. When you knock off the head, you confuse the body."

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. Antonio then spoke again, "All black. Here at 23:30. Strapped up to the max. Make sure your families are taken care of in case you do not return."

All the men left out the room. "Call your wives. Make sure they know you love them. This could be our last night."

................

We were sitting outside of Black's house waiting for Tyler to give us the signal to come in. Antonio was parked down the street. Me and Messiah were chilling in the house across the street.

Messiah was in the other room on the phone with Sarabi and Alana. I was calling Leila on Skype.

"Hey BabyDaddy." Leila was sitting on the bed.

I couldn't help but smile, "Wassup Babygirl where my boys at."

She flipped the camera on their little sleeping bodies. "I hope you got us a nice house down there. And it better be decorated."

"Oh yes you already know BabyMama did the damn thang. Decorated and all. And we live two houses down from Sarabi. Whoop! Whoop!"

My boo was really excited, "But on some real shit baby i'm sorry."

She looked confused, "Sorry for what Xavier."

"I have the potential to be a way better man and father than what I am being. I don't show you as much love and affection that I can. I don't ask about your opinion in my decisons and I'm so sorry Leila. I love you baby. I would give you the world if I could. I love you because you gave me my boys and without yall I would be nothing. Hell I haven't really eaten since you left me. Baby just promise that you gon always be by my side no matter what."

She wiped her tears, "Baby I promise. You not the only one slacking. I'm not fully doing my part either. I love you Xavier. I want to have more of your fat ass babies."

I laughed, "Well baby I got good news. When I left college I was offered a position in the NBA cause yo BabyDaddy got skills. I turned it down, but ima see if they still want yo boy. I want out this life. I got you and the boys to worry about to now."

"Oh baby that's good! I'm excited for you baby, and my eight weeks is up so I was thinking the twins need some younger sisters."

Blacks porch light flickered. There was the signal. Tyler was ready. I looked back down at the screen, "Alright baby come on."