Another Day

I grab for the door knob and notice its to warm for my liking. I open it up slowly and carefully I take a quick glimpse of inside it dark and I smell the presents of other people more than 1. I walk in slowly and cautiously I her foot steps behind me I turn around and see I full grown man. I quickly put my keys in between my fingers just incase I need a quick escape. I run up the stairs and throw the 100,000 dollar vase at his head. He stops and covers his head trying to stop the glass it comes hard at him and he cant stop the vase. But he still is moving toward me he trips on the stairs. I turn away from him and run into my bathroom and lock the door. I hear him going into the other rooms looking for me.  He finally gets to my bathroom I look for a escape but all there is is a roof I run toward the window and get on the roof I look down to see how far I may have to jump I see 8 men down there talking. "HEYYY!! Please help me!" the ignore me then slowly fades away. "What the fuck!" I yell I look around for something to climb down on but then I notice the man was gone he was not at the door. I climb back in the bathroom and slowly open the door. I grab my razor just in case he is just hiding. He is not here...