7 ~Lola's churros~

Start from the beginning

~~

"Hailey,get me the bills!" He yelled.

I sighed.

"Here dad."

He opened the letter and he dropped it.He drink his beer and ran his hands at his hair.

"F*ck,We're broke Hailey,We're fucking broke as fuck." He started yelling while he slammed his dust at the table.

"Ah,fuck my life.We don't have money,Hailey! Can you help me for once?"

He yelled uncontrollably and dusted the wall. He shouted and yelled words. My ears started to hurt while I cover it with my hands.

"Then what do you want me to do?" I snapped to my father.

He closed his eyes and pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Hailey,don't you ever snap at me again."

I let a tear drop but I quickly wipe it off.I don't want him to see me vulnerable especially in this state.

"Dad,I need to go."

And with that I quickly snatched my jacket and wore it,running towards the door.

"Hailey!"

I hopped inside my car and drive as fast as I can.

And with that I cried my eyes out. Everything is a blur this morning and my oh so dad is pressuring me too much.

I stopped the car when I'm completely lost and see a lake in front of me. The road is now dirt and filled with small rocks.I closed my eyes and cried as long as I can.

You know sometimes in life you just got to cry on your own to let lose at everything.You just need to run away from your comfort zone to feel more happier.

And running away while crying out your eyes is like breaking free.You feel like flying in the air but in reality your running away from your problems that haunts you.

I used to remember watching 'Peter Pan' it's magical and the best Disney movie I've watched,I also remember wishing for a superpower and it's the ability of flying up in the air where I can see the whole city in the night sky.The city lights glimmers in the night while the stars brighten the sky.

I remember hearing my two parents fight for the first time and it hurts so bad to hear them arguing.I was five years old when I hear them fight  and for a five year old all I did was praying to god for a superpower and that I can meet 'Peter Pan' for the first time.

Funny that I first thought of that when I hear my parents fight.

But as I grew up I recalled the moment of me praying,I thought of why I wished for that to happen? To meet 'Peter Pan' and to have a superpower that is flying.

And that's when I realized.

I want to run away as far as I can and find the person who truly loves me.A person who loves me unconditionally,a person who supports me no matter what.A person who gives me strength while I'm It's weakness.