Hi I'm Ariel and I'm a model, and a youtuber.

So two days ago I got a call from my manager that I was having a photoshoot. She told me the photographers name is Kade Speiser. She also told me to meet him tomorrow at the cafe.

Tomorrow:
So today I'm having my photoshoot. I didn't really take anything except for my camera. #VlogLife It was a bathing suit shoot for some summer magazine. They had all the suits. Anyways I headed to the cafe and saw a really cute guy sitting alone. He had a camera so I went up to him and asked if he was kade. He said yes. We talked for a little bit about everything we were gonna do. The photoshoot was gonna take place on the beach. After the photoshoot I asked kade if he wanted to swim for a bit. He said yes since he wasn't doing anything for now. We played in the water for a while. He was really cute. The cutest person I've ever seen. We said our goodbyes and went back our separate ways. For some reason I just couldn't get him out of my mind.

Kade's pov:
I got back home after the photoshoot with Ariel and sent the photos to her manager. Btw I also asked her for Ariel's number. I just, I don't know she's so beautiful. I had to get to know her more. I also noticed she's a vloger. Ha. I looked her up on YouTube and turns out she has a lot of subscribers. 2mil. I texted her.