Seeing the cousins

Lana looked at her phone in dispair, her mothers text still scrawled across the screen. She sighed softly and rubbed a hand over her face, putting her phone back in her pocket. She was sitting on Dimitri's couch, waiting for him to finish in the kitchen. She had tried to help but he refused, making her go into the living room to wait. That's when her mother's text had come, informing Lana that her cousins would be coming to stay with them for awhile. Lana could not stand her cousins, Aroa and Sultry. For starters, the two girs couldn't stand eachother and were always fighting or not talking at all, secondly, they stole all of Lana's friends, and most of the time, crushs. Her cousins were beautiful, Sultry with her long honey blond hair, her almond shaped and colored eyes, her luscious curves and her extraordinary face. Then there was Aroa, slender and tall with stark white blond hair that fell to her shoulder blades. Her piercing glacier blue eyes and her flawless pale skin. It made Lana envious to no extent. The only boy that hadn't flocked to the two was Dimitri, who always stood by Lana's side. A small smile graced the girls pink lips, Dimitri, she was her closest and  bestest friend, always there when she needed him, always willing to listen and give advice. Not to mention fun to be around. So lost in her thoughts Lana didn't even notice that very boy sneaking up on her, not until he grabbed her around the waist, lifted her up and spun around.