OC #3 + #4

Name|| The name her natives call her is one we wouldn't be able to pronounce. She goes by The Guider.

Age|| Unknown

Gender|| Female

Sexuality|| Unknown

Personality|| Gentle, Kind, Caring, yet Strict.

Looks|| Fair tan skin and warm gentle green eyes, pointed ears of an elf and long wavy brown hair.

Backstory|| Unknown

Likes|| Nature, Animals, and those she is close too as well as her kin.

Dislikes|| Evil, and those that oppose witchcraft.

Tribe|| Not one of the zodiacs but another species tribe off in the middle of somewhere yet nowhere. She stays within the woods off the East of the tribes and visits each tribe often.

Position|| She was a common person in her home tribe.

Other|| She understands some medicine and has an odd accent. Sometimes you might catch her mouthing words to the birds and trees.

~~~

Name|| Elizabeth Wonder

Age|| 16 1/2

Gender|| Female

Sexuality|| Straight

Personality|| Bubbly, clumsy, observant, and yet intelligent.

Looks||

Backstory|| Nothing is much known except that she was found in the middle of the woods as a crying 5 year old dressed in the rags of a once beautiful blue dress and white apron  and dirt, found sitting by a rabbit hole

Backstory|| Nothing is much known except that she was found in the middle of the woods as a crying 5 year old dressed in the rags of a once beautiful blue dress and white apron  and dirt, found sitting by a rabbit hole. She now lives with The Guider, or who she calls, Diana. No idea where she got that from.

Likes|| Caffeine, sugar, bunnies and cats, blue, and things that involve being curious.

Dislikes||The dark, blood, and anything involving what she doesn't know about herself.

Tribe||She in an outcast and belongs to no tribe.

Position||No tribe

Other||She has always wanted a pet. She also happens to be the Apprentice of "Diana" and is a Child of Light.

~~~

Random question but does this all show up to you? Because for me it's blank.