A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirteen

Start from the beginning

I don’t know how we should go from here – how Zayn would take it from here.

I spent half of the night on the phone with Val before she finally caved in to sleep and left me alone. We both agreed that Zayn and I needed to talk. But before that, I should make a clear cut with Harry. She was right. Harry was a nice guy so it would not be good to drag him into this- whatever might happen between Zayn and me.

And now, it was official.

My first kiss had been given to Zayn Malik – one of the heartthrobs of One Direction.

It was nothing overwhelming as in nerves wrecking; fireworks exploding or desire overflowing. Val had made me described the kiss.

It was a soft tender kiss, perhaps more like a peck to Val. But I could feel a deep sense of love – not the desiring lust or passion; just pure simple love. If I could count it, it was probably over in five seconds. Val was actually disappointed that there were no tongues involved. The very thought actually turns me off. I mean, isn’t it disgusting that you try to lick each other’s tongues? Oh gross! She laughed at my innocence and challenged me to try it next time.

I was happy just being in his arms. His mere touch sent tingles down my very spine. His very presence sent my heart racing even faster than the Formula One. Kissing would probably be an additional bonus.

I saw Colin at the other table and excused myself to join him.

“Morning!”

He looked up and his face broke into a soft smile, “Morning.”

“Why do you always look so hostile?” I joked.

“Do I?” he mused.

“You looked like you’re ready to kill,” I told him.

He chuckled, “So where’s your two boyfriends?”

“Two boyfriends?”

“The one who likes you and the one whom you like,” he asked.

I blushed, “What are you talking about?”

“Aren’t you going on a date with Harry today?”

I looked at him with wide shot eyes. “How on earth do you know that?”

He shrugged with a laugh, “I’ve heard.”

I shook my head in wonder.

“And how did Zayn like your present?” he asked, lowering his voice a little.

I smiled, “He loved it. Thanks so much.”

“I take it that it is going well between both of you,” he teased. “Quite a lot of activity going on in your room in the night.”

I forgot that Colin always get assigned to my adjacent room. I narrowed my eyes, “Whatever are you thinking about?” I threw the napkin at him.

“Just becareful you don’t get burnt,” he warned. “And the offer still stands. If you need a listening ear, I’m just next door.”

I smiled in gratitude.

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

I laughed when I met up with Harry at the lobby.

Morning had been taken by sound checks and rehearsals. I had no chance to talk to Zayn and he did not seem to make any effort to cross eye-contact with me. Nobody suspected anything since he was usually quite quiet during rehearsals, anyway.