A Little Sugar and Tea

Just a little sugar and tea just for me.

Just a little sugar and tea just for you.

Just a little sugar, Just a little tea all just for you and me.

We always end up with everyone's sugar and sweet tea.

Our precious sugar. And sweet tea.

Sugar and tea all just for you and me.

As we start to see no more sugar and tea.

In time we see we have less, and less of our precious sugar and sweet tea.

Our little bits of sugar and tea runs  scarce, for we have a lack of our superb sugar and luscious tea.

Even from thee, You see

We have lost all of our superb sugar and luscious tea.

There is no more sugar and tea, we understand now that it was from our greed we have no more sugar or tea.

We say bye to thee, bye forever to our once superb sugar and luscious tea for we have taken it from everyone.

In the end was it all really worth the greed, just to we have all of the sugar and tea.

To take all the sugar and tea, leaving none left for anyone.

If we weren't consumed by greed would we still have the joy in knowing that we could have just a little sugar and tea.

For all of thee of whom we've taken their sugar and tea.

We have taken with greed the very last taste of sweet sugar and tea, leaving none for any.

With regret we say sorry for having stolen your afternoon drink that flows down your throat and dances with your tastebuds leaving them happy with glee

We're truely sorry for having taken away the heavenly taste, the mouth watering smell, and warmth of the bliss that comes your senses leaving you relaxed and joyful.