"Prepare my bath Sebastian then leave me be." She said coolly while the butler smiled the bowed.

"Yes My Lord"

Things haven't been the same for me, my family is all gone, my soul is owned by a demon, I was almost purified, I was shot and thought dead, met him and shortly...dueled with him.

Don't forget were you're engaged to your cousin and you're both the same gender. My mind added while I massaged my temples from a newly formed headache in the morning.

Knock Knock

"Who is it?" I asked lowly hiding the feminine voice. "It's me, My Lord and I've brought your medicine." He said while I stood up and opened the door.

Sebastian came in with a blue pill and a glass of water, the blue contains a rare kind of drug making my voice deeper.

I sighed and took the pill and gulped the water down to erase the God awful bitter taste. I took my clothing and hurriedly went to the bathroom, shutting and locking all the doors and windows.

Stripping all my clothing and put it in the hamper while I dipped in the water, the hot water tinkled my skin that made me shiver and goosebumps appeared.

I looked at my cheast that's already reached a size far too big to hide, the curves of my body I hide with all I can yet it will be too hard to hide.

I have lots of almost slip ups but I still managed. Curse these breasts! My mind cursed looking at my features.

I saw the brand, that brand that made me lose everything, the brand that makes me...

Filthy, Impure, Unclean. My mind chanted the words that made me want my revenge. The person who killed my parents is gone but the people who've humiliated my family name is not.

But it led to the thoughts of Alois Trancy....

Staring up the ceiling I hate my feelings, I hate these emotions... I hate Alois Trancy...

For a full two years and I haven't seen or heard of him or his black butler that's obsessed with my soul, my head continued to swirl with the thoughts of him.

His pale blonde hair, blue eyes that reminds me of my Mother but some sick twisted fate turned him into a twisted looking angel.

Get your head in order Ciel! You have no time to worry about him. My mind told me yet something in me worries about him.

Knock Knock

"Milord, are you alright?" The devilish handsome and talented butler of mine asked with his velvet tone that swooned women.

"I am fine, Sebastian" I replied in my usual monotone then stood up from my bath then dried myself with the towel.

Putting my feminine under garments and bandages around my cheast and my usual shorts and shirt.

"Sebastian" With one call of his name, he appeared beside me bowing with his crimson eyes that holds delight and mischief.

"My Lord, how can I be of help?" He asked while I pointed at my bow and hair. "I should probably trim my hair, it's far to long to be clipped." I said looking at the mirror.

I see Ciela Phantomhive, the Lady of Phantomhive and the daughter of Vincent and Rachel Phantomhive.

"Up to where shall I cut it?" Sebastian asked while I looked at my hair that reaches my lower back almost hitting my bum.

"My middle back" I replied and I heard a few snips then my hair became shorter but still longer.

He pinned my hair and placed my eye patch and now I look my Father.