Escaping The Past. (Riker Lynch Love Story)

HEY LOVELIES!

I have a new story! It's basically a Riker one. I just adore him so it here it goes! Let's Escape The Past.

-Hope Boyce <3

-💗-

She Tried To Forget...

She Tried To Move On...

She Tried Escaping The Past...

-💗-

I'll Update once I have time!!

I am doing a prequel to this book and maybe even a sequel depending if this ends up a hit!

R5 is not famous in this book but they do sing and write music but who knows I might make a major plot twist within the second book,if there is one.

-💗-

🔴 WARNING : Prolouge is quite dramatic and scary but trust me it gets softer within first chapter! 🔴

A Extremely Long Prologue :

"Come On Riker! Your so slow!" a 17 year old Cassandra screeched at her boyfriend,Riker.

"I'm coming!" he said back,while running up and catching up to her,picking her up from behind,kissing he cheek and carrying her,causing her to squeal and giggle.

"Riker! Put Me DOWN!" she demanded,trying to be serious but laughter got the best of her,sometimes.Riker slowly put her down,keeping his arms around her. Soon they interlocked their fingers and trudged through the leaves of fall.

Suddenly out of no where a ambulance came out of no where nearly hitting Cassandra.(A.N : I know what you're thinking where did it come from? I don't even know but just go with it 💗)

Lucky as she was,Riker pulled her into his reach,just in time.

Cassandra continued to breath heavily,clearly still in shock of what had just happened.

"Are you okay?!" Riker asked,clearly worried of her.

"Y-yeah..." she managed to get out.

He hugged her,but then 2 police cars followed and another ambulance followed in the same direction. "Let's Go!" Cassandra said,dragging Riker with her.They followed the vehicles to the woods.Cassandra walked around a little.

Then a familiar voice was heard "FREEZE! DROP THE WEAPON!!" it sounded like her Uncle Ron/Sheriff Bolt.

"Uncle?!" Cassandra asked,finally seeing who it was.

"CASSANDRA! What are you doing here?! GET OUT!!" He demanded.

"NO! What's happening?!" she asked,being stubborn.

Sheriff Bolt's eyes shifted to Cassnadra's boyfriend who was holding her hand,close behind.

"RIKER! GET MY NIECE OUT OF HERE NOW!!" he demanded.

Riker didn't argue and did as told,tugging at Cassandra's hand and saying "Cassie,Let's go!"

"NO!" she said,getting out of his reach.

She ran towards the patrol car,where she saw a shadowed figure holding a gun and a knife,each in one hand. She shivered at the thought,but walked closer. He smirked at her,clearly he knew who Cassandra was but she didn't know him. As she walked closer,she noticed a necklace in one of his hands,"Cassandra" in rose gold letters,covered in specs of blood. He laughed and her eyes widened as reality hit her,"DADDY!" she squealed,tears threatening to spill in her eyes.

-FLASHBACK-

"Dad? Can you get the necklace Riker got me fixed?" Cassandra asked,sweetly.

"Of course honey! Where is it?" her dad asked.