👋🏻meeting the guys💕

Basics for this Chapter (B-f-t-C)-
Y/N=Your Name
H/C=Hair Color (ex. He touched your Light-Brown Hair)
E/C=Eye Color (ex. The Stranger stared you in your Deep-Blue Eyes)
!!!!THIS IS PREFERRED FOR MALE-AUDIENCES/READERS, IF YOU WANT A FEMALE/GENDERLESS VERSION, THEN PLEASE REQUEST SO!!!!
Alrighty, now that THAT'S out of the way, then let's start the chapter/book, shall we?

*Your P.O.V*
  I woke up to a sudden beeping noise, my Alarm going off, and loudly. I sighed, slowly pressing the button for it to know I was awake.
  I crawled out of bed, not realizing what today was; it was to meet my Idols. I practically stood in awe of how it'd plan out, but then knew my Clumsy-Ass would mess it all up.
  I walked over to my worn out dresser, pulling open one of the drawers to grab a pair of Jeans, Pocket t-Shirt, and Boxers.
  It's going to be a rough day, and I already knew it. It seemed too much of me to find a way to introduce myself to them, and especially where Anxiety and Panic Attacks are a thing, oh boy.
   I mean, I cared about my Idols to the point where when one of them were in the Hospital, I curled up and cried until he was released. I got a sudden burst of energy, running towards my Bathroom and skidded through the door, pulling on my shirt and boxers, then my pants, grabbing my Toothbrush. I squirted something on it, then shoved it in my mouth, stood for a minute while buttoning my pants. I then realized that it was Lubricant, NOT Toothpaste.
   I spit it out, cleaning my Toothbrush thoroughly and then grabbing the Toothpaste, brushing my teeth while brushing my hair. I then ran out of the Bathroom to get to my Kitchen, sliding on my black Hoodie with many other logos and such on. YouTuber Logos, of course. ;)
   I also grabbed three black Sharpies, just in case I DIDN'T MESS UP, and actually got to meet them. I checked my Phone after unplugging it, seeing that my Idols both posted to Twitter, Instagram, and FaceBook that they would be at the Convention for a few days. And to my surprise, they were ALL going to be there.
   I grabbed my bag full of YouTuber Merchandise, slid on my Shoes, checked to make sure I had my Car-Keys, and headed out the door.
   I carefully placed the Bag of Items in the Passenger side, walking along to the other side and opened the door. I slid in, immediately grabbing my Phone and AUX Cord, plugging it up to go to my Music, finding a Playlist to blast while driving to the huge convention. I looked over and grabbed my Medicine, grabbing one of each from the bottles and throwing them in the back of my throat, swallowing hard.
   *TimeSkip to Convention*
  I literally jumped out of my Car, grabbing my bag, pictures/posters, figures, plushies, and shirts to be signed. I locked the Car as I walked through the front door, almost being knocked back by the sudden and quick Anxiety Attack. I started to breathe heavily.
   I couldn't handle this currently, but I managed to push through the crowd. I then seen a Familiar booth, and of which I've visited a few times in my experience with Conventions.
   It was for the good-old British YouTuber, Stampy. I'd loved to watch his videos, since I was a bit younger. Something about his Storyline made me get so excited to see a new video up, whether it be a Attack from the InFamous 'HitTheTarget', or just a surprise Cake from Lee, maybe even a rose from, ironically, Rosie. And no one could forget about AmyLee33, now could they?
   I grinned wildly, him greeting me once again. "So, Y/N, you're here for another year to see me?" "Yep!, sure are! It's nice to see you again, do you mind to sign some of your New Posters and Shirts for a friend of mine? They couldn't make it this year." "Alright!" After the British, Curly-Haired Man finished signing the last Poster, I rolled it up and placed it in my Bag. "I'll see you around, do you know if Jacksepticeye or Markiplier would be near this area, or in the 'full-on' gaming spot?" "Oh! I haven't seen them on the list yet, but they'll probably show up late. I'll call you if I see them, k?" I nodded, continuing my journey on through the convention, trying not to pay as much attention to the others surrounding me.
   There was no doubt that someone was having a sausage-fest in the Restrooms, figures.. As I trudged through the crowds, meeting a few YouTubers from around the Globe, a few Artists, (which I really enjoyed, like that Guy who makes little things out of Lead from Pencils), and even Musicians which were just starting.
   I suddenly started to enjoy myself here, after about an hour of wandering, getting stuff signed, (I got a little Car made out of Lead from that Guy :D), making from never-to-be-seen-again friends, an intercom said that Markiplier were going to be on stage in the Entertainment section/room.
   A large grin formed on my face once again, getting called to be told that Mark was finally here. I almost ran to the room, finding a seat and seeing him walk out on stage. I didn't mind the fact that my finger was twitching faster and faster by the minute.
Will be continued after I have more time with internet

bUH-BYE 4 NOWWWWW-
-🐝