2 - Football and a Injury

Ema's POV
I could feel my body being shaken, I opened my eyes and saw Simon towering over the top of me, "Simon why are you waking me up" I said before turning onto my other side. "I'm telling you to get up because we're going to play football" he said. I sat up and got out of bed, "how long till we leave" I asked him, he chuckled "an hour" he said. I walked over to the box of clothes I still have to unpack and began throwing clothes onto the floor until I found what I wanted. I went with a pair of Adidas sweatpants, a random shirt and a Nike jumper also adding a cap to the mix. I shooed Simon out of the room and change into what I was wearing. I looked at myself in my phone and spun my hat around so it was backwards. I walked out and to the kitchen to see Ethan, "Behz, you playing football with us?" I asked him, he nodded. "You got your boots?" He asked me, I sighed "shit" I said. He looked at me with raised eyebrows, "I left them at my apartment" I said, he smiled and signalled me to follow him. He lead me to his room and began looking in his cupboard, "do you reckon you're about the same foot size as me?" He asked, I looked at his feet, then mine. "Yeah I think so" I said, he passed me a pair of black boots, "try these on" he said. I sat on his bed and put one of them on, and to my surprise they actually fit, "it's exactly like the Cinderella story" he said to me, I began to laugh, "god Ethan, you're honestly that funny" I said he smiled. "Keep them, my gift to you" I took the shoe off and stood up and hugged him, "thanks Ethan" I said. I pulled away and turned around and saw Tobi standing there, "are you's ready to go" he asked looking slightly annoyed, I looked at Ethan, then back at him and nodded "we're good" I said. He nodded and walked away. "Did he look annoyed or was that just me" I half whispered to him, he nodded "definitely looked annoyed" he replied with a giggle, I chuckled and grabbed his arm and pulled him so we could leave.

We walked out the front and saw the others who were joining us, "you two took your time" JJ said, wiggling his eyebrows, Simon punched his arm. "Shut it Jide" he said, I laughed. "I was just getting some boots off Ethan, nothing else" I said glaring at JJ, he smirked and got into the car, "Ema you're in a car with Ethan because we all are in one car, that okay" Simon said, I smiled and nodded and looked over at Ethan, "yeah that sounds good" he said. I sat in the front seat and Ethan sat in the drivers, "so do you play football?" He asked, I sighed "I love football, I use to play in a team with other girls. But it wasn't competitive enough, it was really easy and I wasn't enjoying it so I left. I wish I could play on a team with guys, it would actually challenge me" I said to him, he nodded "yeah that must suck, but everyone is so sexist these days. The stereotype is boys are stronger and better than girls and girls are just into make up and shit" he said, I nodded "exactly, it's funny because all the girls I was friends with, painted there faces with make up and then there was me, didn't even wear it. When we went shopping, they went straight to makeup, I went straight to football stuff or video games" I said to him, he laughed. "God I hate girls" I said to him in frustration, he laughed once again "I hear you sister" he said. I began laughing, "every time I want to rant about something of someone, I'm coming straight to you" I said to him, he nodded "It'll be the same for me, I'll be straight at your room" he said, I smiled.

Ethan and I were last to the pitch, but that didn't bother either of us because we enjoyed each other's company. We both walked to the rest of the boys chatting and laughing about anything, "you two good to start recording?" Simon asked, I raised an eyebrow "recording?" I question, he grabbed my hand and pulled me aside, "if you don't want to be in the video, you don't have too, I won't pressure you into it okay" I nodded. "I'll just sit out for it, I'll just get the balls and stuff" I said to him, he hugged me, "I feel bad now" he said, I shook my head and grabbed his hand, "Si, it's okay. I don't feel comfortable just yet to be in a video with all you's" I said, he nodded, "okay then" he said smiling, we walked back to everyone. Everyone being, Ethan, JJ, Tobi and Josh. "Ema isn't gonna record with us, she's just gonna watch and get the balls and stuff" he said, I nodded smiling.