12

It hurts to know that you will never look at me the way I look at

you.

"I've been sitting on the windowsill, staring out the window. My heart skips a beat once your eyes meet mine. Your eye glitters like everything that is golden. God, you're beautiful." Peter sings, the emotion getting to me each time he describes her. I shuffle around in my seat, looking at the recordist.

Meanwhile Peter looks so relaxed, his guitar sat perfectly on his shoulders like they belonged there. He looks over at me, his boyish smile makes my heart flutter.

God, how did his parents come up with such a beautiful specimen?

"What'd you think?" Peter smiles coming out of the recording studio. I stand up from the seat a giggle escaping my lips. "It was beautiful." Peter laughs, wrapping his arm around my waist. "I'm glad you like it. Cause it's about you."

"Ew. Okay first of all, love birds why don't you hold the lovey dovey shit outside. I have to discuss tour dates with Lover boy over here." Gary, the audio recordist and Peter's co-manager.

Peter laughs, kissing my cheek. "Wait outside for me. It'll take a moment. And," he reaches into his wallet full of 20s and 100s handing me a 20 bill. "Buy yourself something from the gift shop."

I nod, stuffing the bill in my jacket pocket. But I could've paid it myself. I walk out of the recording room, wandering around for the gift shop. This place really needs a map.

Once I finally did find it, the gift shop held items that people would usually find. Bears, mix tapes, t-shirts, as well as food and drinks.

"Excuse me, how much is the bear?" I point to the mini blueberry colored bear.

The cashier looks up from his phone, clearly dead inside. "5 bucks."

I nod quickly buying the bear.

"Blair. Wake up." Peter's warm voice whispers against my right ear. I stir awake, looking at Peter. He looks excited which can only mean one thing. Either the flight attendant came around with a bag of peanuts or we landed. "We're here!" Peter opens the side window to see the old historic buildings.

I clap my hands, excitedly looking out the window. My whole childhood is here, all the memories, good or bad was all on those streets. I love this place.

"Peter, why did you not pack a towel?" I ask him, peering my head into the bathroom. Peter laughs, "My mistake. It seems I have forgotten." His damp hair glistens under the bathroom light. His back is turned to me, the mirror letting me look at his face. The bathroom counter conveniently cuts off his man junk, only exposing me to his 6 pack. But what was very clear to me was the fact he was turned around, I could see his buttcheeks.

"Jesus, you can borrow mine." I quickly run from the door and into my suitcase I've yet to unpack. I peer my head back into the bathroom, my arm extending outwards to hand him the towel.

"Your kind donation is greatly appreciated." He chuckles, grabbing the towel from my hand.

We had decided to take a shower before we head elsewhere considering that plane ride hadn't left us very hygienic. At that time it seemed like a good idea until Peter hopped in the shower and realized he forgot his towel. Now I've got to use my towel with Peter's sweat and bodily fluids over it.

"Peter, are you done yet? You've been in there for hours!" I knock on the door, not trying to be rude and barge in. Peter opens the door, handing me my towel. "You're exaggerating. I've been in there no more than 10 mins." 

I roll my eyes, "Felt like forever." I walk into the bathroom, hopping into the shower.

"Makeup or no?" I ask Peter who is currently flipping through the French soap operas on tv. "What?" He lowers the volume, looking over at me. I clear my throat, "Should I wear makeup?" I look at my makeup bag filled to the rim.

"Maybe that thing that goes under your eyes? You've got some bags, I can tell." Peter points out. I nod, searching through my bag for some concealer. It's true, I haven't been able to have a good night's sleep for a while. Due to Helen and new collections coming out as well as younger competitors coming out with groundbreaking material.

"Done." I stand up from the table, facing Peter. He looks over at me, smiling. "Beautiful, as you always are." He gives me a kiss on my cheek. I smile, patting his cheek. "Come on, let me show you around."

"Let me get your autograph!"

"I've got a piece of his hair!"

"Who's he?"

Gosh, I never expected so many fans of Peter to have found us in the middle of the streets. "You don't mind, do you?" Peter asks me quietly, in my ear. I shake my head, turning my attention to one of the clothing stores. I look over at Peter snapping pictures with his many fans whether they're girls or boys, he gives them equal attention.

Until this girl came around. I can't hear their conversation but he makes brief eye contact with me. He gestures me to come over to where he's standing considering I moved out of the crowd just a bit since I felt a bit out of place.

"Blair, this is Amber. She's going to be working on the tour with me. Isn't it awesome?" Peter looks ecstatic his arm draped over her shoulder. Amber looks at me, a smug smile on her face. I already dislike her.

Amber: