Chapter 3: Something New

Start from the beginning

"Fuck that you already know I'm gonna win." Jussie fires back.

"Ard bet we will see who wins." They dap it up.

"Everyone we have an announcement

"Everyone we have an announcement." Grace says, clicking her glass.

"Grace and I are getting married next month and we will like to invite everyone to the ceremony, we wanna make this offical." Trai and Grace share a quick peck as the cast claps for them while eating their food.

"Congratulations my babies." Say cheers, hugging both of them.

Breakfast ended with laughs and hugs.

Grace POV-

Hey bad bitches, I'm Grace Gealey soon to be a Byers, I am engaged to Trai he is amazing to me and I have to thank god for bringing me a good man thank you lord!!❤

People always ask me 'Is it Awkward seeing Trai kiss Kaitlin?' 'How come you don't have a relationship with Trai on Empire?' Well I'll answer, No it is not awkward me and Kaitlin are best friends and it's just acting trust me plus she's got a boyfriend.

I felt arms around me, I know the touch, the scent and the feeling its my man. "You wanna go to the beach with the fam." I smiled, nodding my head.

"Of course, I wanna see that sexy body glistening by the sun." He leans in for a kiss, I crash my lips with his. He moans in my mouth, I slapped his booty cause thats all mines.

Everyone is getting changed to go to the beach, I decided to wear this yellow robe because underneath is bra and panties I wanna look hot for my man.

"Honey you ready?" He yelled from outside the bathroom.

"I'm coming baby." I walked out the bathroom, jumping on top of Trai causing him to lean back on the bed, kissing down his neck.

"Baby my friend down there is already excited." He says, trying to push me off.

"Maybe your little friend needs my company." I said, tugging his pants down and like I said before he is a blessing in other departments as well.

Knock, Knock

"We waiting on yall asses hurry the fuck up before we break the damn door." Yazz yelled.

"Boy watch your goddamn mouth, I might not be your mother but shit I am am today." Taraji yells back I heard a loud smack.

"You aint gotta hit me tho."

10 minutes went by and everyone is at the beach. Say is with Yazz splashing water on each other like little kids. Gabby and Jussie on live twerking, T&T are laying down together I swear I think they are seeing each other. Kaitlin getting her tan on, I might as well join her ass. I got behind her, wrapping my arms around her.

"Oh shit baby you scared me." I laughed while pecking her cheek.

"I see you getting your tan on girl I'm fenna join you."

"Take that robe off girl don't let a good body go to waste." I took my robe off, showing off my body even Trai was surprised and we be fucking a lot that I lost a couple of pounds.

"Dammmn." Trai and Kaitlin say in union.

Taraji POV-

I see this tall dark skin fella at the beach checking me out cause I'm getting my shine on.

Omg his smile is everything.❤❤

He is walking over here. "Jussie how do I look?" I said, playing with my hair as it blew threw the wind.

"Gorgeous boo boo." He nudges me as the guy is already near us.

"Hello beautiful, whats a beautiful women like you laying down by herself?" Damm that's a deep ass voice.

"Um I.." I couldn't get the words out of my mouth.

"I'm Orlando what is your name?" Goddamn what is my name? Fuck I forgot.

"Excuse her, her name is Taraji." Jussie says, nudging me.

"Nice to meet you." Orlando says, but I stayed mute.

"Taraji this man is talking to you say something." Jussie nudges me again.

"Oh who do we have here." A cute lightskin appeared.

"My name is Jussie and this is Taraji

"My name is Jussie and this is Taraji." I smiled, waving at them.

"We should invite them to our cultural dinner party tomorrow." Lightskin said.

"Sounds good Da'Shawn, only if Ms. Taraji would be my date to the event." I swear I'm about to faint.

"She will be glad to." Jussie saves me.

"And you, will you be mine." Da'Shawn says to Jussie, I bet he was surprised.

"Okay." Jussie says, nervously.

I walked away waving to him, "Girl we got some fine ass brothers trynna holla at us. "I know right baby." When I turned around I see Terrence mean mugging me, what the fuck.