Chapter one

Gabe woke up to the sun hitting her face, she groaned and opened her eyes slowly. She looked at the clock as it read 6:30 am. Gabe sat up, "oh shit I'll be late" she got up and messed her brown messy hair. She walked into the bathroom and turned the shower to warm, as she got undress taking off her AC/DC black and red shirt, with her black, loose, baggy shorts. She took a deep breath, she opened the white old curtains that came with the house and stepped in the shower as the warm hot water hit her skin. She thought of the day before, as she tried asking a boy she had a crush on out, Gabe was quite attractive with dark brown hair with funky faded colors in her hair, and the prettiest hazel eyes, she wore glasses but it just bought out her nerdy side. She frowned as she held herself she thought, I wish I had a boyfriend I just want someone to hold me, someone, to love me for me,  I guess I'll never have someone ill be alone forever no one will love me. She frowned but pushed it out of her mind as she got out of the shower and wrapped herself in a pink heart towel, she opened her closet and looked at her band t-shirts. She reached for a Panic At The Disco shirt with Brendon Urie on it, she smiled as it was her all time favorite. She walked over to her dresser and grabbed some dark blue jeans and some underwear. She put the underwear and jeans on and pulled the shirt on after putting a bra on. She took her flowery covers and lifted it up fixing her bed. She grabbed her bag off her desk and ran down the stairs greeting her also very very attractive brother, "see you after school bro be safe" she screamed and pulled her shoes on and ran out the door surprisingly not running into it. She got into her red small car that was her mother, she put the keys in and heard My Chemical Romance- Black Parade, she grinned and started driving to hell-i meant school.