ONE

ERIKALEIGHhello people!so last week i posted a little something on my blog about abortions and why people should have every right to get one without being judged or basically robbed, because it can be extremely expensive

ERIKALEIGH
hello people!
so last week i posted a little something on my blog about abortions and why people should have every right to get one without being judged or basically robbed, because it can be extremely expensive. for posting that, i got a lot of shit. i have no regrets, because it's a fucking blog, it's my blog, and i have said multiple times that i'm only writing about stuff based on my opinions and what i believe. you're the ones reading the words, thoughts and opinions of a teenage girl, you're the ones who choose to read about the things i write.
i believe that every person should be their own person, which means that both their mind and their body belongs to them.
my mind is mine, my body is mine. i am all mine.
which means that if i got pregnant, then i should have every right to get an abortion without having to be worried about what people might think of me, if it's legal or not, and about how much it costs. this goes for all of the people with the ability to get pregnant.
i also got shit about using the terms people and they/them instead of women and she/her, but i want to clear up the fact that not every biological woman identifies as a woman. it's not always that sex = gender, you know? people can identify as non-binary, the can identify as men or women, they can be gender-fluid and such.
to sum up this post, i'm not taking down what i put up on my blog about abortions, because i fully stand by what i wrote.
now if you excuse me, i'm going to drink my coffee and go to school.
remember to not be a dick.

18K LIKES, 3 014 COMMENTS

USERA
yes baby you tell them!!

ITSHALLEY
this is amazing, e. never stop speaking up for what you believe in

USERB
lol just another white girl trying to make herself seem important and "intelligent" by including "non-binary" and "gender-fluid" people. they don't exist!! ever heard of attention whores?

ERIKALEIGH
hello, you ignorant person. i would like to inform you that i don't try to make myself seem important or intelligent, nor do i think that there was any point in pointing out that i'm a white girl? like, it's pretty fucking obvious seeing as i posted a selfie with my rant, but okay.
but hey, guess what? non-binary people exist, they don't identify as neither of the sexes, and gender-fluid people exist, too. their gender is fluid, which means that their gender varies.
also, yes i have heard of people craving attention, i'm writing this message to one right now. thanks for making me angry on the bus, by the way. nothing i love more than being angry in the mornings. userb

LEVID
i feel like a proud father aw

USERC
even though i sometimes don't agree with your opinions, i do have to say that you're very mature for your age and that your blog is absolutely amazing to read.

USERD
i don't agree with this, but i don't see a point in fighting you or trying to change your opinion, either

SONJAAINS
moments like these makes me feel proud that we're family

USERE
you're not even family? sonjaains

ITSHALLEY
sonja was family long before she married ben, she has been my best friend since i was seven and therefore she's family, she's always been an honorary ainsworth usere

USERF
i feel like she's catfishing us because there's no way that a seventeen-year-old wrote that

USERG
how can she be catfishing when her sister, her brother and his wife, and her best friend always comments on her instagram? she's good with words and she's not afraid to speak her mind userf

ROWANBLANCHARD LIKED THIS PHOTO