Chapter 3

**Angie's POV & Thoughts**

I woke up, at 5:32 am, I didn't feel like sleeping because my body ached all night long. I stood up and walked over to the bathroom and checked my wounds.

I looked at my body and saw all the bruises from last night. I still had all the marks from yesterday except the hand print that Cameron left on my face.

I sighed took a quick warm shower. I stood out and blow dried my hair. Then I walked to my closet and got my regular blue skinny jeans, and I got my favorite black sweater that has a heart in the middle.

I changed into my clothes, got make up kit, and added some light mascara on my eyes. I then made my way to the kitchen, and saw that my dad left me some McDonalds Breakfeast which was: Pancakes, Eggs, Hashbrowns, and apple juice.

I ate and got my favorite black vans and started my car that just came back from the mechanics. I got on put my seatbelt and drove. I played my IPhone music and the song "We Cant Stop" by Miley Cyrus started playing.

I sang along and made it to my ugly ass school. It was more like prison than a school. "Nice ass" a random dude said.
I rolled eyes and ignored him and went to my locker to got my History books.

That class was hell, I had all my bullies in that class and the worse part is that I sit in between Taylor and Matt, and Cameron Nash, and Aaron still sat very close by me.

I walked in and took my seat, but when I was going to sit, my chair was pulled from my desk and I fell on my butt. Everyone laughed. I wanted to punch the person but I knew i couldn't do anything about it.

I got up and got my chair and sat and started writing the notes from the board. All the guys kept bothering me but I managed to ignore all the hateful comments.

History was over, then so was Art. Now here I stood in the lunchroom getting my lunch. I don't even know why I bother getting lunch, when I don't eat my lunch.

I was grabbing the mash potatoes and gravy that I got from the cafeteria. Then I was walking towards the bathroom. I was almost by the door when someone tripped me. I looked up to see Taylor laughing his ass off with his friends.

I got up and got my tray but the tray was took from my hands and slammed into my favorite sweater! The person who slammed it was of course Nash. Nash started yelling out the words "Fat Pig" and the whole lunch room cheered the words "Fat Pig".

All the teachers were in the teacher meeting and the old cafeteria ladies were deaf that didn't even hear. I started to cry and made my way to the bathroom.

I went to the last stall, and sat and took off my favorite sweater. I then started crying even louder. I took out my blade and sliced my left arm and blood started gushing out.

I stop crying because the emotional went to physical pain. I then sliced another slice on my arm , which kinda looked like a sad face. Which represented me.

I walked and grabbed paper towels and wiped my arms. I then put on my sweater back on, I didn't care if it had gravy, I wasn't going to expose my arms.

I slowly walked and felt very light headed. I made my way to my locker, but my headache took over and the last thing I remember was me collapsing on the ground.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N: This one was a bit short, I hope you like tho! Thanks for reading ! x