The Strongest Thread

Chapter One

   "Your a Thread boy and that means fighting for what is right, even if you think you're too small to do anything, take care of your brothers Paul."

I flew up out of my bed and panted for air desparately as my uncles dying words reverberated through my sleep numbed, nightmare induced skill.

Shit, why did I have to have that dream the day we were moving from our house to the a new one in town and on my brothers's first day of back to school?

  I grimaced as I got out of bed and went to make cereal. Usually its pancakes but today I'm moving us all to a bigger house that's up above the family mechanic shop and grocery store. This way all of us can get to our jobs in time or school without being late and freaking out.   I trudged up the stairs and smiled as I set off the blow horn. That's right a blow horn, her we're a house full of teenage boys. That means we eat slot of food, stay up late, swear constantly, and sleep really, really heavily. We poetically wouldn't sleep so hard if we all didn't bust our asses to stay together. First there's me, Paulson Erin Thread, I'm the first oldest. Then there's Austin Blake Thread, he's now eighteen, graduated high school recently works at the mechanic shop and the gym. Then Andrew Matthew Thread, seventeen years old works at the nursing home and the shop. William Alexander Thread, he's seventeen too only a few months younger then Will (our mother had to have him early.) Finally James Iven Thread and Avery Beau Thread are sixteen, twins and then youngest of our family. That's is allot of mouths to feed, ecspecially male mouths to feed.