"Thank you, Naruto-sama. How can I repay you?" Carol asked. "It's no problem, and you don't have to repay me." Naruto said. Kiki ran inside of her house. Naruto and Carol looked at Kiki with curiosity. "Silly girl." Carol muttered, watching as Kiki emerged from the house. She handed Naruto a small, rectangular piece of paper.

"This is a coupon for free ramen." She said. "Thank you, Kiki-chan." Naruto said and turned to Carol. "You can repay me by accompanying to ramen. On me, of course." Naruto said. "Hai, Naruto-sama." Carol said.

(Location: Uzushiogakure; Shiokage's Tower)

Naruto continued his journey to the Shiokage's Tower. The ANBU guards bowed to the Uzumaki as they opened the door to the Shiokage's office. "Shiokage-sama." Naruto addressed formally. "What is it, kid?" The Shiokage, Hiroki, asked.

"I'm not a kid anymore, Tou-san." Naruto chuckled. "You will be to me. So, care to tell me what you cane to my office for?" Hiroki asked. "I heard Inari is currently in Kiri, and I was wondering if I could go and visit Tsunami-san and Tazuna-san." Naruto said.

Hiroki pondered on it. "Sure. Bring Inari back while you're at it." Hiroki said. "Hai. Say, where's Uncle Hiroshi?" Naruto asked. "He is visiting Konoha. The Chunin Exams will be held there." Hiroki stated. "Hai. Am I allowed to bring Shino along with me?" Naruto asked.

When the question left his mouth, a knock on the door was heard. The door opened and Shino walked through. "Lord First, our mission is complete." Shino said. Shino was a Jounin sensei of a Genin team.

Amelia Hertz; red hair and red eyes.

Jayni Dmitry; white hair, one red eye, one green eye.

Semiko Adrine; brown hair, brown eyes.

"Shino, good work." Hiroki said. "Say, Shino-kun. Wanna ho to Kiri with me? We have to bring Inari back." Naruto said. "What about my team?" Shino asked. "Tou-san?" Naruto asked.

"Team Nine, you will be getting your first C-Ranked mission today." Hiroki said. "Yosh!" Jayni yelled happily. "Quiet, you baka!" Amelia scolded. "Stop acting like you don't have any manners. We are in front of Shiokage-sama." Semiko also scolded. The three Genin started arguing. "Quiet!" Shino yelled. Team Nine quieted down instantly.

"Sorry, Shino-sensei." They said.  "Lighten up, Shino-kun." Naruto joked. Shino rolled his eyes behind his glasses. "Pack up and meet at the front gate." Shino ordered his students. "So, what's the probability of this mission turning into a B or A-Ranked mission?" Shino asked.

Hiroki put his hand on his chin. "Fifty, fifty." He said. Shino sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Why did I agree to this?" He asked Naruto. "Because I thought you would be a great Jounin Sensei. Plus, don't you think that it's great training for the future?" Naruto asked.

"What do you mean?" Shino asked. "I heard that Hannah wanted children." Naruto teased. Shino turned a bright red and bonked Naruto's head. "I'm twenty years old. I just got out of my teens. I'm not ready for children, and neither is Hannah. She just wants them in the future. Not now." Shino said. "Whatever you say." Naruto said.

Shino glared at him. "I'll see you at the gate." He said. Naruto nodded and watched as Shino walked out of the door. "Are you packed?" Hiroki asked. "Hai." Naruto said. "I didn't want to tell you now, but you might run into a Konoha team." Hiroki said. "Who's team?" Naruto asked.

"Kakashi's. They have temporary teammate that is supposed to take your place." Hiroki said. "Who?" Naruto asked. "An undercover Root ANBU named Sai." Hiroki said. "Is he dangerous?" Naruto asked, narrowing his eyes. "No. But do keep an eye on him. Dismissed." Hiroki said. Naruto nodded and walked out of the room.