Chapter 16

Riley's POV
It's one week since Beth and I sorted things out and now we were best friends.

We spent a lot of time together and the girls already think that I'm neglecting them but I'm not.

The worst thing about that is that James also thinks that I'm neglecting him. I haven't talked to him or the girls since one week not even at dance. I really miss them especially James. I don't even know if we are still a couple. And if we are I hope he doesn't break up with me.

James POV
Since one week I haven't talked to my girl. One week! That's a lot. I miss her so damn much. I miss her lips, her smile, her cuteness and a lot more. But I'm sure she doesn't miss me because she rather wants to hang with Beth then with me.

I thought that if Beth would come she would hate Riley but now they are best friends.

Damn it! I want my Riley back. I want to cuddle with my baby girl again. Wait, does she even like me? Should I break up with her?

No, I fought for her and she finally is my girl and now I'm considering to break up with her?

No! I won't let her go. She's my girl, my baby girl and I'll fight for her.

But how?

Beth's POV
It's not going well with Jiley. Drama in the paradise. Last week i would be happy about it but now I feel bad for them. I still love James though. They say fight for your love, right? Should I fight for James? Of course! Riley had her chance but now I have mine.

Emily's POV
Riley hasn't talked to me since one week. I'm her sister! I mean she could have talked to me at home but she didn't. And that's all because of Beth.

James had told me that Riley isn't even talking to him and that he doesn't know what to do.

The first time I saw Beth I thought she was trouble and I still think she is. I have a feeling that she's just using or lying to my baby sister.

Riley's POV
I have a feeling that James wants to break up with me. I don't know what to do. I would call the girls for some advice but they probably hate me right now. Calling Beth would be a bad idea too because it's not that smart to talk to the ex of your boyfriend about him. The only thing that came to my mind was to talk to James, face to face.

James POV
The best thing to do is to stay and clear my head. If I drove to Riley I wouldn't know what to say because I didn't do anything wrong. I know that I'm being stubborn but she did things wrong and that's why she needed to fix this, for the good of our relationship.

I'm sitting bored in my room and suddenly I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said and hoped that my beautiful girlfriend would come in but it was just Beth.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I came here to talk to you." She answered.

"Talk!" I demanded because I knew that she would talk about some shit that would cause more drama.

"I still love you." She said.

"You know that Riley, your best friend, is my girlfriend and we are happy together." I said.

"It doesn't look like you're happy." She said and it kinda hurt because she was right.

I always thought that if Riley and I would be a couple we would be happy but here I'm desperate because my girlfriend doesn't talk to me anymore.

When I thought about Riley, I didn't notice that Beth was standing closer to me and is now leaning in for a kiss. Her lips are an inch away from mine and I couldn't move because I was in some trance or something like that as I noticed that Riley was standing in tears behind us.

"And I thought you changed." She said before she ran out. I pushed Beth away and followed my baby girl.

Riley's POV
I couldn't believe it. I thought I could trust him.

I ran out of his house to the streets but I didn't noticed that a car was coming. I knew that it was already to late to do something and that I would die but then I felt someone drag me away.

That someone was James. He saved my life. He holds me in his arms and looks deep into my eyes. He stroked my cheek with his thumb and then we both lean in. Our lips touch and I placed my arms around his neck. After 2 minutes we pulled away for air.

"I'm so sorry Ri..." he started but I interrupted him by kissing him again.

"I should be sorry. Will you forgive me?" I asked him with my puppy dog eyes.

"Gosh, Ri stop that I already forgave you!" He said and laughs.

"Thank you for saving my life." I say to him because without him I would be dead.

"Don't even worry about it, baby girl. I would do anything to save your life!" He said now being all serious.

Seriously find a boy who can do both, be funny af but also be the most caring and sweetest person you know.

"Can you drive me to Chloe, the girls are hanging out there and I want to apologize to them." I explained to him before he grabbed my hand and we both went to his car.

He drove me to the girls and as we arrived I kissed him goodbye.

As I went into Chloe's bedroom, the girls looked at me confused.

"I wanted to apologize for ignoring you and hanging out with Beth that much." I said serious.

The girls looked at each other before they threw pillows at me and we started a pillow fight. After our pillow fight we did our nails.

"What did Beth do?" Tiffany asked me.

"She tried to kiss James." I said still angry and sad at the same time.

"I knew that she was just lying to you." Em said as if she was a genius.

"Have I told you about my almost accident?" I asked them to change the topic. And then I told them the story where James saved my life.

Tell me in the comments if you liked it and if you did than please vote! Next chapter will come on Sunday.