Ben x Explicit Male reader (Lime)

Começar do início

"You little..." Kevin started.

"What. You little what. Go on say it." I dared.

Kevin didn't say anything.

"Good. Now strip and bathe." I said. "I'll find you some clothes to wear."

Kevin mumbled something and went upstairs.

---Short Time Skip---

"Finally. I think these will fit car kisser." I said to myself.

I walked over to the bathroom. I could hear the water running which was good. I then opened the door to the bathroom and brought in the clothes.

"Whoa!! Why are you in here?!!" Kevin yelled covering his private.

"Stop being an embarassed fucking child. I've seen you naked plenty of times." I sighed. "I just came in here to give you these."

I placed down the clothes and a towel down for him.

"Thanks." He said.

I nodded and closed the door.

Kevin's POV

I got out of the showers and dried myself off before putting on the clothing (m/n) gave me. At first I didn't think it would fit me, but in the end it was pretty snug. I got out of the bathroom and walked down stairs.

"Hey (m/n). When is Tenison comming back?" I asked.

"Soon." He answered.

(M/n) was on the couch on his phone. His ass stuck up a bit. His shorts looked tight on him. And the shirt he was wearing was a bit see through and not to mention that his stomach could be shown.

'Cute.' I thought.

I sat on the couch next to him and turned the t.v on. Everytime he wiggled his ass it would turn me on a bit.

"So... You still girlfriendless?" (M/n) asked.

"Shut up." I said.

"Just asking. You don't have to be an ass." He said.

"What ever." I said.

(M/n) sighed. "What is taking Ben so long? It's just a couple of smoothies."

"Who knows." I said.

I noticed (m/n) shift. He then put his legs on top of me. I looked over at him. He was on his phone, probably texting one of his friends. (M/n)'s pants were down a little revealing a bit of his tailbone. There looked like there was writing on it.

"What's this on your back?" I asked.

"What? You mean the writing?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"That's just a mark Ben left on me." He explained. "Look."

(M/n pulled down his pants a bit.

'Ben Tenison's property.' It read.

"Wow. He sure went a long way to claim you."

"Yeah. And you could have done the same when we were together." (M/n) said "Instead you had your eyes were on Gwen."

"Your reason of hating me right?" I asked.

"Not hate you bastard. I'm glad were all friends now. Besides, if I hadn't met you I would have never been with Ben, and he's the best thing that's happened my life." (M/n) confessed.

"So you felt nothing with me is what your saying?"

"I did." He answered.

"Well...Do you still like me?" I asked.