How to become anoying

1) name your dog: DOG.

2) say random numbers while someone's counting.

3) speak in a robot voice while talking to your parents.

4) when at a restaurant ask the waitress for an extra seat for your imaginary friend.

5) beginning a sentence start with "ooh la la"

6) go in the mall and have ur student ID and go around asking if they seen this person.

7) go to random people and poke them until they yell at u and then yell " taste the f***ing rainbow."

8) wait 1 min and go up to them and start pokeing them agin.

9) deny everything like if they said hi ___ say that's not my name and just u know what I mean

10) ask what gender people are.

11) were your pants backwards.

12) Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub."

13) Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut training."

14) Tell 1-800 operators they sound gay and ask for a date.

15) Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.

16) Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints by the cash register.

17) Repeat everything someone says as a question.

18) Write "X - BURIED TREASURE" in random spots on all of someone's road maps.

19) Light road flares on a birthday cake.

20) At the laundromat, use one dryer for each of your socks.

21) Lick the filling out of all the Oreos, and place the cookie parts back in the tray.

22) Chew on pens that you've borrowed.

23) Mow your lawn with scissors.

24) TYPE ONLY IN UPPERCASE.

25) Pay for your dinner with pennies.

26) stare at random people ( should be ur crush) and when they notice yell "ahhhhhh stalker" then run away.

27) pet people a lot

28) say "I know were u we're last night and I'm not proud of what u did" then back away like a creeper.

29) sing a Justin beiber song over and over. ( he's soo anoying I hate him follow me if u hate Justin beiber)

30) go around saying "I'm a pretty princess"

Hey I did get some from a website :( and I did do some from me myself and I so haha follow me tell friends family and neighborhood hobos or anyone with a wattpad account :) -Kaurtni